Forums > RWBY

Your RWBY OC Weapons 3D Modeled (Basic)

Posts (262)

• I_Am_Jarvis

I_Am_Jarvis

#33701869 - 3 months ago

In reply to alexgregz

That's ok, man. It happens to the best of us.

• Darkrose02

Darkrose02

#33701884 - 3 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin i  said look like it otherwise different besides they have scythe blades 

• Darkrose02

Darkrose02

#33701957 - 3 months ago

is it too late to change my choice?

• haydenharris

haydenharris FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33703579 - 3 months ago

a set of Paired scimitars, about 84 centimeters from blade to guard, made to be wielded one handed, the hilts designed so the blades can be maneuvered and spun quickly, the style of the blade going from broad to thin going from tip to guard. the blades can extend much like a whip and can be used in the same fashion. The blades are segmented by cables wound to keep each segment from simply flailing, a two springs on both sides of the hilt wind up the cables and release them. A two stage trigger releases and brings it back, this is present on both swords. the right blade is colored a red that fades brighter going to the tip and the edge a dull gray with glowing white engravings along the flat of the blade, the style of them flowing like this but simpler. the left blade is a black fading to grey with a crimson edge the design is much like the other one but as more jagged lines(Couldnt find a good pic as an example), the hilts follow the same color scheme as the blades, but are wrapped in fabric. the guards for both swords black, bent in an 'S' kind of formation. The swords from right to left are called Dusk Wing, and Midnight Talon. the length of both swords are 84 centimeters,something like this roughly just slightly broader. 

I'm not very picky about how long it would take, i know you guys are busy. 

• Calamity_Bane

Calamity_Bane

#33707672 - 2 months ago

In reply to Kalephrex

So I have this idea... 2 swords, a bow and a double bladed scythe... is that possible?

I hope so... if it is, could you draw it for me? Your stuff is really cool!!

https://denalcc1010.deviantart.com/art/Ardent-Whisper-RWBY-OC-Weapon-612716432

Something like the image above, just also with the ability to turn into the double bladed scythe!

because I just love the idea of having the two swords, the bow, and the double bladed scythe in the one weapon

Thanks!!

• TKOU

TKOU

#33707784 - 2 months ago

I would like to see Tonfa pistols. 

The person using them would have a fighting style similar to Yang's but utilize Ruby's reverse propulsion technique to boost their attacks. The tonfas could also have a rotating disk that allows them to spin forward instead of having to gun flip each time you want to fire normally. Maybe a revolver type chamber to allow for quicker reloads instead of a clip, or a thin SMG type clip that could fit into the handles.

• SamuFinland

SamuFinland

#33707816 - 2 months ago

In reply to TKOU

I would like to see Tonfa pistols. 

The person using them would have a fighting style similar to Yang's but utilize Ruby's reverse propulsion technique to boost their attacks. The tonfas could also have a rotating disk that allows them to spin forward instead of having to gun flip each time you want to fire normally. Maybe a revolver type chamber to allow for quicker reloads instead of a clip, or a thin SMG type clip that could fit into the handles.

My weapon idea was also a tonfa at first, but inspired more by Gin's tonfa from One Piece, with these large iron balls at the end as weights

It ended up somewhat different

An idea of a tonfa/pistol also crossed my mind at some point

Man, I really should send the idea of mine here at some point, it is very much complete for now, I've just been kind of... shy

And lazy

Mostly just lazy

• I_Am_Jarvis

I_Am_Jarvis

#33707983 - 2 months ago

In reply to TKOU

I think I remember an idea like this, I don't remember if it was MY idea or not, but the idea had led me to making THIS:

PTXL6UH.png

"Sharpshooter" Strap-on Sword Cannons- Not much can be said about these that can't be seen. The user wields two of these, one strapped to each lower arm, and everything from there is pretty much a walk in the park. What ISN'T made clear by the appearance, however, is why the weapon has a Dust canister AND an ammo feed. Well, the Fire Dust is used as the propellant (usually) while the ammo feed holds six large-caliber rounds (custom crafted). Once the ammo is used up, the cannons automatically switch settings to simply fire rounds made purely of Fire Dust.

• DrThunedr

DrThunedr

#33710179 - 2 months ago

Kalephrex are you still taking requests? 

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33710876 - 2 months ago

In reply to DrThunedr

Kalephrex hasn't been around for awhile. But, I think there's an engineering student here who's doing some requests from time to time.

• EarthlyKnight27

EarthlyKnight27

#33722244 - 1 week ago

Hey, still hope you do this. Seems like your work is amazing! Well if you do do this hope you can create the weapon my OC would use.

To start off, the weapon my OC would have is a crossbow which can turn into a duel pair of SMG's (With both arms of the crossbow being part of the SMG's) As well as the middle of the crossbow having a slight dip in the design for the bolt of the crossbow to be inserted into. The colouration of the weapon is white and blue (I don't mind how you use the two colours.) The weapon itself is metallic and at the tips of the bolt they are coloured what ever dust they are (yellow for electric, purple for gravity, etc.) However a small detail on the arms of the crossbow as viewing it from the back of the crossbow (The holders end) has a small insignia of a UK flag with angle wings on the left and right of the flag. Whilst of the right some text saying "Never forget". 

Now for the transformation parts of the weapon (for it to switch from crossbow to SMG's) as mentioned before the left and right limbs of the weapon flip inwards on the weapon as they close up whilst the middle of the weapon separates making the weapon it's duel mode. Whilst the SMG's ammo are small rectangular shapes which go into the SMG's as they lift to have the ammo inserted into the weapon. Whilst for the transformation back into the crossbow from the SMG's is quite simple as the arms of the crossbow emerge from the folded forms from the SMG's and straighten to allow the weapon to be fired as a crossbow once more.

Hope it isn't too much. If you need any more info about the weapon, feel free to message me. I'll message you back as soon as I can.

• competivekid

competivekid

#33722564 - 6 days ago

Weapon of choice: 2 hydraulic rectangular pounders as gauntlets. I got this idea from Borderlands 2 engineers punch suit; can extend in the front and back for increased range or power as well as launch themselves with a cable to grab people or objects, or use to climb steep heights, even use as small shields. 2 expandable blades behind the legs. (Like the ones the GECKOS have in MGS4: Guns of the Patriots). Standard pistol for targets at range. When extended they can spin, this is for him to slam in the ground, do a handstand, extend his blades, and perform a wide slash.