Forums > RWBY

RWBY Fan Discussions - Meet Other RWBY Fans

Posts (3385)

• RavenBranwen325

RavenBranwen325 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 走开

#33706920 - 7 months ago

I'm a RWBY enthusiast. 

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33707252 - 7 months ago

In reply to HunterBlaine

Wow, hope everything works out for you bud.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33707660 - 7 months ago

In reply to RavenBranwen7888

I'm a RWBY enthusiast. 

picgifs-facking-interest-cool-story-bro-

I'm just messin' with you. You new around here?

• RavenBranwen325

RavenBranwen325 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 走开

#33707683 - 7 months ago

Sort of. I've been watching Rooster Teeth for a while now and just got around to making an account. 

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33707865 - 7 months ago

In reply to RavenBranwen075

welcome-to-the-party-pal-19282323.png

• AngelFlower23

AngelFlower23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33707872 - 7 months ago

I got into RWBY watching it on Netflix then I watched it on Crunchyroll and Yourube my favorites are Blake and Yang and yes I also want them to end up together I also like Weiss and Ruby and Pyrrha and Nora.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33707899 - 7 months ago

In reply to Yang-Blake

In reply to RavenBranwen075

Sup!  :D

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33726047 - 4 months ago

spiderwebs.jpg

You have entered an empty forum collecting cobwebs.  If this is an Indiana Jones movie, treasure is nearby.....

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33726052 - 4 months ago

ehh

• EliseProudmoore

EliseProudmoore

#33726695 - 4 months ago

Hiya everyone, just checking in with this thread which um...I have no clue what to say but..yeah. Hi. Im here lol

• JROY

#33726725 - 4 months ago

Yeah it kinda sucked this thread kinda died out

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33726775 - 4 months ago

In reply to EliseProudmoore

Welcome EliseProudmoore!  

In reply to JROY

ikr, have you seen Taco, Azura, Thinkin, thetwins, Redfield, Sam, Fettuc, +.... around?  Maybe they moved on to new and better shows?

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33726794 - 4 months ago

In reply to Jianju

I’m still alive and watching RWBY it’s just being an adult makes you busy

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33726807 - 4 months ago

In reply to tripletaco

YAY!! you're alive!!!

512fd3c2f14df.jpeg

Nah, it's cool, I've been busy too.  Totally understand.  Check out the latest video I made for my job, it's got a flamethrower in it.

• JROY

#33726867 - 4 months ago

In reply to Jianju

Nice!!!

You know its weird I'd figure this would be one of the more popular forums in the off season.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33726870 - 4 months ago

In reply to JROY

ikr, it stayed popular last year's off-season, but after season 5 it died out fast.

Thanks JROY glad you liked my video :)

I've been busy learning stuff too.  Check out this quote by the founding director of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Julian Huxley:

At the moment, it is probable that the indirect effect of civilisation is dysgenic instead of eugenic; and in any case it seems likely that the dead weight of genetic stupidity, physical weakness, mental instability, and disease-proneness, which already exist in the human species, will prove too great a burden for real progress to be achieved.

Thus even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable.

Keep in mind that this guy worked hand in hand with eugenic groups who had tried to make it legal to kill those "genetically inferior" and when that was unpopular, they tried to promote sterilizing them instead.

Nowdays they are the same groups that fund vaccines and GMOs.  Did you know they are making viruses that can "edit" your DNA?  And as we know, they make vaccines which contain viruses.  They are also working on, if they haven't already done it, making GMO crops that work as vaccines.  

And GMO crops often will even contaminate other crops without the farmers knowing it.  What is to keep them from making GMO crops that can edit your DNA, or sterilize you or even kill you?

But I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.  People with money and power love the poor and middle class.  ...even though robots are making them less useful.

• EliseProudmoore

EliseProudmoore

#33726941 - 4 months ago

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! I...didn't realize this thread was dead. Apologies for the random notifications 

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33727087 - 4 months ago

whoever flamebaited me, Milton will see you now.  I care about your opinion :)

CZrd5i6WIAAN65O.jpg

• AngelFlower23

AngelFlower23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33729555 - 3 months ago

In reply to Jianju

Wow that's scary to think about Gees I want to stay locked at home forever 

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33729576 - 3 months ago

In reply to AngelFlower23

Don't forget the bug spray.

• AngelFlower23

#33729582 - 3 months ago

In reply to RavenBranwen008

Love your username 

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33729587 - 3 months ago

In reply to AngelFlower23

Welcome to the thread @AngelFlower23 !

Feel free to share a bit about yourself.  As an introduction.  We usually say how we found RWBY, what we love about it, and our fav characters for starters.  If you have any questions about posting (like how to add pictures) please feel free to ask  ruby

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33729589 - 3 months ago

Imagine this as a Grimm.....

a6e8ed5b636b5fe9c60d5c7a22309e0d--tiny-m

• EliseProudmoore

EliseProudmoore

#33729622 - 3 months ago

Okay, so three weeks later I realize i never posted my little ‘about me’ intro. Uh...opps? 

So I got into RWBY thanks to my girlfriend actually. She’s been to like 3 RTX’s which makes me insanely jealous lol

Were hoping to go next year, and maybe even cosplaying something. 

But I’ve always been a RT fan even before I became a fan of RWBY. I’ve been watching achievement hunter for years, and even have their logo tattooed on my shoulder as a sorta ‘thank you’ for getting me through a lot of really rough patches with their humor.

Id say my favorite RWBY character....is Nora. Probably not the most original answer, but ah well.

And since i sometimes get asked this: My Username comes from me being a huge World of Warcraft fangirl, of which Jaina Proudmoore is my favorite character. And well...my names Elise, so i sorta blended the two.

• RWBYDarkGenesis

RWBYDarkGenesis

#33729652 - 3 months ago

Hello  smile,

My name is Marcus. I came up with a RWBY/D&D inspired crossover and me and four of my amazing friends have been recording our weekly adventures and putting them up on Youtube/iTunes for people to enjoy.

We are all massive RWBY fans and we wanted to add something to this inspiring community and this was our idea.

Now we've had a few people listen to our content and it's ticking along nicely but want to share it with as many people as possible. We would appreciate feedback and if you have a little bit of time to give it a watch on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCid7oqqpW-oXLxj0VctL4qA?view_as=subscriber

or you can download it as a podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/rwby-dark-genesis-rpg/id1400898093

You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter: @RWBYDarkGenesis 

--------------------

If you are a fan of RWBY and like shows like Critical Role, High Rollers or RT's own, Heroes and Halfwits, then I think this would totally be your sort of thing.

I want to thank you for taking the time to give this post a glance.

Open to talking to people about anything RWBY or RPG related, love meeting new people.

Wishing you all the best.

Marcus - RWBY Dark Genesis DM