Forums > RWBY

RWBY Fan Discussions - Meet Other RWBY Fans

Posts (3267)

• RavenBranwen008

RavenBranwen008

#33706920 - 3 months ago

I'm a RWBY enthusiast. 

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33707252 - 3 months ago

In reply to HunterBlaine

Wow, hope everything works out for you bud.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33707660 - 3 months ago

In reply to RavenBranwen7888

I'm a RWBY enthusiast. 

picgifs-facking-interest-cool-story-bro-

I'm just messin' with you. You new around here?

• RavenBranwen008

RavenBranwen008

#33707683 - 3 months ago

Sort of. I've been watching Rooster Teeth for a while now and just got around to making an account. 

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33707865 - 3 months ago

In reply to RavenBranwen075

welcome-to-the-party-pal-19282323.png

• Yang-Blake

Yang-Blake

#33707872 - 3 months ago

I got into RWBY watching it on Netflix then I watched it on Crunchyroll and Yourube my favorites are Blake and Yang and yes I also want them to end up together I also like Weiss and Ruby and Pyrrha and Nora.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33707899 - 3 months ago

In reply to Yang-Blake

In reply to RavenBranwen075

Sup!  :D

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33726047 - 1 week ago

spiderwebs.jpg

You have entered an empty forum collecting cobwebs.  If this is an Indiana Jones movie, treasure is nearby.....

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33726052 - 1 week ago

ehh

• EliseProudmoore

EliseProudmoore

#33726695 - 2 days ago

Hiya everyone, just checking in with this thread which um...I have no clue what to say but..yeah. Hi. Im here lol

• JROY

#33726725 - 2 days ago

Yeah it kinda sucked this thread kinda died out

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33726775 - 2 days ago

In reply to EliseProudmoore

Welcome EliseProudmoore!  

In reply to JROY

ikr, have you seen Taco, Azura, Thinkin, thetwins, Redfield, Sam, Fettuc, +.... around?  Maybe they moved on to new and better shows?

• tripletaco

tripletaco FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Drop Bears are real

#33726794 - 1 day ago

In reply to Jianju

I’m still alive and watching RWBY it’s just being an adult makes you busy

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33726807 - 1 day ago

In reply to tripletaco

YAY!! you're alive!!!

512fd3c2f14df.jpeg

Nah, it's cool, I've been busy too.  Totally understand.  Check out the latest video I made for my job, it's got a flamethrower in it.

• JROY

#33726867 - 1 day ago

In reply to Jianju

Nice!!!

You know its weird I'd figure this would be one of the more popular forums in the off season.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33726870 - 1 day ago

In reply to JROY

ikr, it stayed popular last year's off-season, but after season 5 it died out fast.

Thanks JROY glad you liked my video :)

I've been busy learning stuff too.  Check out this quote by the founding director of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), Julian Huxley:

At the moment, it is probable that the indirect effect of civilisation is dysgenic instead of eugenic; and in any case it seems likely that the dead weight of genetic stupidity, physical weakness, mental instability, and disease-proneness, which already exist in the human species, will prove too great a burden for real progress to be achieved.

Thus even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable.

Keep in mind that this guy worked hand in hand with eugenic groups who had tried to make it legal to kill those "genetically inferior" and when that was unpopular, they tried to promote sterilizing them instead.

Nowdays they are the same groups that fund vaccines and GMOs.  Did you know they are making viruses that can "edit" your DNA?  And as we know, they make vaccines which contain viruses.  They are also working on, if they haven't already done it, making GMO crops that work as vaccines.  

And GMO crops often will even contaminate other crops without the farmers knowing it.  What is to keep them from making GMO crops that can edit your DNA, or sterilize you or even kill you?

But I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.  People with money and power love the poor and middle class.  ...even though robots are making them less useful.

• EliseProudmoore

EliseProudmoore

#33726941 - 6 hours ago

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! I...didn't realize this thread was dead. Apologies for the random notifications