Forums > RWBY

RWBY Fan Discussions - Meet Other RWBY Fans

Posts (3283)

• AngelFlower23

AngelFlower23

#33730132 - 5 days ago

Oh I thought I had done my Intro but sure back in 2016 I first watched RWBY on Netflix the first two volumes then I re found it on Crunchyroll which is where I started watching Volumes 3-4. My favorite characters have varied through out the Volumes but the one that I have liked from the moment she walked in through her portal is Raven Brawem however Weiss has become my favorite within the RWBY team and I also love Nora and Ren. The thing I did for the community was build a Bumbleby Discord server where people can discuss RWBY Bumbleby and other Anime and Games safely and respectfully I don't tolerate any b.s. in my server. If anyone is interested in getting an invite to the server please massage me. I also intend to do a blog for RWBY from Volume 1 on once I get Wi-Fi in the house, I also write RWBY fanfiction under my same user name AngelFlower23 on FF.net, AO3 and Wattpad though AO3 has the most story posted in.

I hope this helps (^_^)

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33730148 - 5 days ago

In reply to AngelFlower23

Oops, sorry, my mistake.  But I guess I needed a refresher.  I'll be sure to check out your fanfic  ruby

• AngelFlower23

AngelFlower23

#33730153 - 5 days ago

In reply to Jianju

Thanks I hope you like my stories some have smut in them others don't so just read what you would be comfterble with.

• EliseProudmoore

EliseProudmoore

#33730157 - 4 days ago

In reply to AngelFlower23

Thats cool! Im trying to write a fanfic myself but welp....aniexty over anyone even liking it is a bitch.

• AngelFlower23

AngelFlower23

#33730160 - 4 days ago

In reply to EliseProudmoore

You should still write it and post it you just never know some might like it others might not but even so it's still worth the shot.

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33730174 - 4 days ago

Are you writing for yourself or others?  If you're writing for yourself it's easy, if you like it, it's good.  If you're writing for others you have to figure out who your audience is.  You can target a specific audience, or a general one.  Then see what they think of it.

• EliseProudmoore

EliseProudmoore

#33730176 - 4 days ago

In reply to Jianju

Well..i AM writing for myself, it’ll just suck if I get like flamed big time because people don’t like it

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33730228 - 4 days ago

That's cool!  I think when you write primarily for yourself, it helps you feel less hindered by worrying about what other people think.  

I've wrote and created some stuff for audiences (like my video about Pyrrha on youTube), but it's true that you can't please everybody (the video got taken down twice by haters flagging it under false pretenses).  The hardest writing is when your target group isn't going to like the message/material you want to tell/show them.  Normally you write for people who would probably be interested in or like it.

For good encouragement, think about any of your favorite movies, shows, or musicians.  They all have their haters.  But if they bowed out because of some flamers, imagine what good stories or music you'd be missing!