Forums > RWBY

Match Your Favorite Songs to RWBY Characters

Posts (41)

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33329882 - 2 years ago

Rule: No more than three at a time. You do not have to have three in order to post. Also, be respectful in your song choices.

Here is mine! 

Cinder-Bad Apple english cover by Lizz Robinett

Ruby-Lost in Thoughts All Alone english cover by AmaLee (LeeandLie)

Optional: If you want to take the time to listen to a song and rate someone's choice, feel free to do so. Just be respectable when rating.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33330289 - 2 years ago

Winter to Weiss (Volume 3)-In Your Spotlight by Trickywi

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33331444 - 2 years ago

In reply to ProfileForRWBY

A very obvious one: for me, P-Monis could fight with the theme of Wonder Woman in BvS.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33331663 - 2 years ago

Also, Blake might be thinking a lot about "The Unforgiven III" by Metallica. "How can I blame you when it’s me I can’t forgive?"

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33331951 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

I like how The Unforgiven III has lyrics that matches Volume 4 episode 3. Also, I listened to the full 7 minutes song, I deserve friendship points. 7 to be exact. Lol.

• Snowyamur

Snowyamur FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GFX Designer

#33332083 - 2 years ago

Blake- Too Late to Apologize by One Republic.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33332519 - 2 years ago

Hahaha! Absolutely. But it's an awesome song, so I think it's worth it.

• MisCon

MisCon

#33332560 - 2 years ago

Got one you didn't think of...

The Atlas Military - Pacific Rim Theme

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33332567 - 2 years ago

In reply to MisCon

Definitely. That's an awesome one.

Team RNJR: Together We Ride.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33332880 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

Hopefully, we were listening to the same music. Fire Emblem filled the page when I searched Together We Ride. I listened to the instrumental battle version and yes, it fits. I also think I'm going to be listening to that song every now and then when I do college homework (a.k.a., when I sit down for a few hours and need noise in the background).

By any chance, did you check out any of the ones I mentioned?

In reply to MisCon

It does fit.

In reply to Snowyamur

Yes.  blake

• Snowyamur

Snowyamur FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GFX Designer

#33333025 - 2 years ago

Blake needs to apologize to Yang soon, otherwise, it'll "be too late to apologize..... it's too laaaaattteee."

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33333144 - 2 years ago

I can't believe I lived all this time without knowing about that "Lost in Thoughts All Alone" version. It's amazing, and I think it fits Ruby perfectly. The other one, "Bad Apple" is very cool, too, but I think it sounds a bit too cute to be Cinder's theme.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33333316 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

Hmmmm. Okay. How about "Angel of Darkness" by Alex C. feat. Yasmin K for Volume 3 Blake? (I'm picturing this song being directed at Cinder from Blake's perspective.) Also, if you're curious as to why I didn't just pick another song for Cinder instead of picking one directed at her, I can't think of one right now... sweat_smile

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33333333 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

In reply to Snowyamur

Do you think "An Unwavering Heart" by Trickywi fits Team RWBY?

• Snowyamur

#33333356 - 2 years ago

Damn, the song is very touching. I think it definitely fits with Team RWBY, yeah.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33333387 - 2 years ago

In reply to Snowyamur

This is the best song for Ruby I can think of: "Kindergarden Stuff" by The Last Void.

• Snowyamur

#33333470 - 2 years ago

I came up with one for Jaune- Human by Christina Perri.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33333509 - 2 years ago

In reply to FettucCR

Hmmm. I think that song could fit Taiyang or Qrow better.

In reply to Snowyamur

That is two in a row for you!

• Snowyamur

#33333545 - 2 years ago

Heck yeah!

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33333558 - 2 years ago

Or Yang, seeing Ruby grow up.

In reply to Snowyamur

Kudos, my friend! You have good taste  thumbsup

• kobushido

kobushido

#33336673 - 2 years ago

I was thinking "Let the sparks fly" by TFK for Yang. Especially when something happens to her hair.

• Snowyamur

#33336860 - 2 years ago

In reply to Kobushido

Not a bad choice for Yang, since she's all about rocking her punches and getting brutally angry.

• Snowyamur

#33336876 - 2 years ago

Got another one: Be Somebody by Thousand Foot Krutch (relating to Bumblebee)

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33337197 - 2 years ago

In reply to Kobushido

Nice choice.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33337209 - 2 years ago

In reply to Snowyamur

I like the song, but I'm not sure about the choice of it for Bumblebee. I'll admit I'm not the hugest of fans to that shipping, but I'm not making this biased so, I'll agree. Though I'm resetting your streak because of "I'm just the boy inside the man". It says it twice in the song, once in the opening. I look forward to you future choices.  blush