Forums > RWBY

RWBY Volume 5 Soundtrack Discussion

Posts (771)

• tehepicdan

tehepicdan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33635887 - 1 year ago

I know the Weiss trailer has only just gone up today, but wow. Jeff and Casey never cease to amaze me with their music. 

I must say that I'm almost more hyped for the soundtrack than the show, especially after hearing the music that was in the new character short! I just hope that we get the music from the shorts early, since I don't think I could control my hype for around 3/4 of a year~

• wolf-rain

wolf-rain

#33636323 - 1 year ago

lol XD 

I thought this yesterday, too. Like, NEW SONG ALREADY?! GIVE ME THE FULL VERSION! 

And now, the volume 5 songs begin! 

• tehepicdan

tehepicdan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33667531 - 1 year ago

Well, the new season's started, and the music was definitely on point. The only question is, when will the Volume 5 Soundtrack be coming out? (Tbh I was really hoping for at least an early release of The Path To Isolation, as it was amazing in Weiss' character short. Sadly, we'll have to wait for the new season to finish and then some for it to come out. It'll be worth it though. :D )

• tehepicdan

#33675185 - 11 months ago

Idek if this chat will be remotely active until the season ends and everyone wants the V5 soundtrack, but one thing I really just wanted to say how amazing the music was in Episode 4 this volume. Especially the music that played as Ozpin was discussing the semblences. 

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33692913 - 9 months ago

Welcome back! Just a couple months later and we have another song appear! I'm currently trying to figure out what that one's called.

• CrotakuShinobi

CrotakuShinobi

#33693079 - 9 months ago

In reply to JustJaune Yeah I really liked that last one

• pollo_killer

pollo_killer

#33693401 - 9 months ago

New songs? (Excluding Path to Isolation, Ignite, The triumph and Smile)

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33693403 - 9 months ago

In reply to pollo_killer yes in ep13

• tehepicdan

#33693412 - 9 months ago

Well, the finale is next week so chances are we'll get another masterpiece, and then it's back to stalking all the forums, casey's twitter and Jeff's ITunes page for a few months. :D

• tehepicdan

#33693413 - 9 months ago

Also, according to some of the people on youtube, the song from episode 13 is called 'All Things Must Die' (Though, this is a non-final name meaning it could change)

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33693651 - 9 months ago

In reply to tehepicdan -ignore this comment cuz I don't know how to delete comments-

• tehepicdan

#33695420 - 8 months ago

Those last 2 songs in the finale... heck

Emotional song was emotional af

credit song was also amazing too

• Bladenbullet1499

Bladenbullet1499

#33695485 - 8 months ago

now we just wait like 6 months like last time

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33695489 - 8 months ago

In reply to Bladenbullet1499

Hopefully not

• Bladenbullet1499

Bladenbullet1499

#33695492 - 8 months ago

but fr can we please get the soundtrack a little sooner? i know it takes alot of effort. but we had to wait until june last year and these songs are amazingly good. and in my opinion, and im sure alot of other people's opinion, this soundtrack is soooo much better in content that volume 4. so i really just want this soundtrack to be stuck in my head for ages. 

• Sammmy

Sammmy

#33695524 - 8 months ago

My gosh! what an explosive soundtrack this volume :D By far, the best part of Volume 5, Jeff and Casey are just incredible, kudos to them both, can't wait for this soundtrack. Favourite to look forward to is the full version of Ignite <3 keep it up Roosterteeth, doing an amazing job!

• CallumGibson

CallumGibson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33695625 - 8 months ago

I've made a video of the end credits music for convience. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=DgiIyHKGmrk

• ihatewigets1

ihatewigets1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33695804 - 8 months ago

cant wait for this soundtrack!

• Briankali77

Briankali77

#33695949 - 8 months ago

In reply to pollo_killer It's Mirror Mirror (Prologue) not Path to Isolation.

• tehepicdan

#33696044 - 8 months ago

In reply to Briankali77 Check the credits of volume 5 episode 14, they clearly say that it's called "The Path To Isolation (Mirror Mirror Part 0.5)"

• techy112

techy112

#33696190 - 8 months ago

Im mainly excited for "all things must die" or whatever they choose to name the cinder v raven battle song, something about that track is soo badass

• MichaelHalpe

#33696220 - 8 months ago

I want the full version of "all that matters" and "Smile"

• tehepicdan

#33696306 - 8 months ago

'Performed, produced and mixed by Jeff Williams'

What does it mean by performed? Performed insinuates it was played live on stage doesn't it?

Or is this like a VERY deep hidden hint about a 'RWBY: The Musical'?

• JustJaune

#33696629 - 8 months ago

I hope we get it sooner than June, to be honest. Since it didn't end in February like years prior, maybe we'll get it in April? And also, Jeff hasn't injured himself yet, so that's always a good omen.