yes I was bored as hell.

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33717907 - 7 months ago

In reply to Drjerks good job though 

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33717908 - 7 months ago

In reply to JustJaune been doing that for almost 3 months and it’s not enough no more. 

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33717939 - 7 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson But that's not even enough compared to any regular band. Most new albums come out bi-yearly or every 3 years. I think just a few months is an easy wait in comparison, don't you?

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33717943 - 7 months ago

In reply to JustJaune RWBY music is 99.8% of the music i listen to, so these months really be feeling like years honestly. It’s not just the waiting for the release either, it’s just that we also have to wait for news on its release too. Being out of the loop is not fun ):

• Supergirl-Gamer-16

Supergirl-Gamer-16

#33717985 - 7 months ago

While I'm waiting I listen to a lot of lesser known artists because mainstream has become so... yawn. The artists I listen are Mindy Gledhill, Unsecret, Tommee Profitt, Think Up Anger, SVRCINA, SOAK, Lauren Aquilina, J2, A Skylit Drive (popularity might vary from country to country), Skylar Grey, Ruelle, Fleurie, NF (and I think he's a tad bit better than Eminem), Message To Bears, LYRA, Lindsey Stirling (she is probably popular worldwide now, but she had to work for it), Les Friction, Koethe and Hidden Citizens, along with more. Hell, I listen to tons of Nightcore.

On the nerdy side: JT Music (formerly JT Machinima), NerdOut and Miracle of Sound. Half of these artists stumble across YouTube by pure accident!

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33718042 - 7 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson Dude, I totally understand that. I hate the radio silence every year. RWBY music was among the first music I ever got on my phone and it's still among the most played (even if I don't listen to it on Google Play anymore, the most listened to song is Red Like Roses part 2 at 1122 listens. Time to Say Goodbye is right behind it at 1121 listens.

In reply to Supergirl-Gamer-16 I stumbled across Nothing More on YouTube and I fell in love almost instantly. Excellent driving music. 

• GammaEmerald

GammaEmerald

#33718051 - 7 months ago

How do you people listen to music? Pandora? Spotify? Google Play? iTunes? YouTube?

I sometimes use Pandora, but I generally use my iTunes or YouTube.

• Supergirl-Gamer-16

Supergirl-Gamer-16

#33718064 - 7 months ago

Majority of the time, YouTube is my music bank.

• JustJaune

#33718121 - 7 months ago

In reply to GammaEmerald I use Samsung Music because Google Play likes to skip on my songs. It happened on my S4 for some reason, but the pre-installed music app works just fine. Plus I get a cool effect on my phone for using it. The edges light up with colors from the album art going around the border.

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33718144 - 7 months ago

In reply to JustJaune EXACTLY. I understand that composing songs is no small feat but no type of update at all is torture. 

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33718145 - 7 months ago

In reply to JustJaune also when you check to see if any listings for the soundtrack is out, what do you type and where at?

• tehepicdan

tehepicdan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33718170 - 7 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson Personally, I just check Jeff William's iTunes every day to see whether the soundtrack has been made available for pre-order. 

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33718174 - 7 months ago

In reply to tehepicdan oh yea that’s a  way .

• JustJaune

#33718230 - 7 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson I check Google Play, Amazon, iTunes, and just google it routinely.

• Davidlovescookies

Davidlovescookies

#33718265 - 7 months ago

so far its looking like another June release

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33718269 - 7 months ago

In reply to Davidlovescookies let’s not lose hope yet, the month is only half way over AND let’s not forget that Jeff’s birthday is on the first of May so if we don’t get any news now, we should get some on the first.

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33718271 - 7 months ago

In reply to JustJaune did you do the same thing for last year? Or did you find out about last years soundtrack from others? And if you did find out by yourself, how did it feel to just randomly search up “RWBY volume 4 soundtrack” and see a preorder listing? Feel great?

• Davidlovescookies

Davidlovescookies

#33718272 - 7 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson I completely forgot about Jeff’s birthday, that’s my little sliver of hope, thank you so much

• tehepicdan

tehepicdan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33718281 - 7 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson Thw two possibilities are that we'll get a preorder listing on iTunes very soon for the soundtrack to be released ON Jeff's birthday, OR there'll be an iTunes preorder listing ON Jeff's Birthday with release being halfway through may. Otherwise, it's a June release probably.

• JustJaune

#33718291 - 7 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson Yes. I did basically the same thing last year and it was someone else who found the amazon listing for volume 4 before me, but I'm still using tried and true methods. It felt finalized and relieving. Not great, because I still had to wait, but at least there was a date set in stone.

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33718338 - 7 months ago

In reply to tehepicdan these days are going by so quickly too.

• Drjerks

Drjerks

#33718358 - 7 months ago

MAY! "JEFF WILLIAMS 2016 MAY! JEFF WILLIAMS 2017 - SOON! JEFF WILLIAMS 2017 "       " JEFF WILLIAMS 2018

basically what this says is Jeff has lost control over the release of the Album's it is all up to RT when they release Jeff may be done by MAY and want it out but if RT doesn't say green light he can't release it

Main reason Why he has not said a thing he also said he won't say when it's releasing. In 2017 he stated his plans were for MAY 1st as a birthday gift to himself but RT HAD other plans. So the logical answer is bother the shit outta RT but not to the point of stress.

• TristanJoestar

TristanJoestar

#33718401 - 7 months ago

In reply to Drjerks Annoy them like we're five year olds asking our Mom for McDonalds while on a road trip.

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33718407 - 7 months ago

I’m on bored to do so. So how do we get their attention?