Forums > RWBY

RWBY Volume 5 Soundtrack Discussion

Posts (771)

• Drjerks

Drjerks

#33722175 - 5 months ago

I WANT IT BAD I WANT IT NOW! WE DEMAND A RELEASE DATE. IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME.

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33722176 - 5 months ago

No new news as of yet. Then again, it was the weekend and most companies are closed on the weekend. It's likely they don't work Saturday and Sunday unless they absolutely need to. 

• ZeroKnight709

ZeroKnight709 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33722193 - 5 months ago

It would be nice to have a date now. Please RT  burnie 

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33722213 - 5 months ago

it would be nice to get a date. They wanna be up on Jeff for releasing a date with consent last year but wanna take 5 years just to announce new info.

• Drjerks

Drjerks

#33722229 - 5 months ago

that how corporations work lol. Taking their sweet ass time. Plus like I said before the Soundtrack makes more money than The Dvds and RT want it the other way around. To make 100% of the profit of course.

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33722331 - 5 months ago

Can’t yall wait till we finally get a song about Weiss that isn’t about her father? ( I’m not saying i don’t like the songs about her father because i love how she ends up rebelling against him trust me it’s beautiful) but like a song that’s about Weiss solely and it has a positive spin on it too like ugh yes!

• GANKMYPLANK

GANKMYPLANK

#33722391 - 5 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson I would say its my turn has a positive spin but I bet there's gonna be a new song about papa schnee in vol.6

• Bladenbullet1499

Bladenbullet1499

#33722500 - 5 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson I laughed my ass off when you said that xD you’re not wrong. I mean, mirror mirror pt 2 was more about weiss than her conflict with her father but you’re not wrong about the majority of her songs. XD

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33722542 - 5 months ago

In reply to GANKMYPLANK this life is mine is also positive

• Teej_The_Meej

Teej_The_Meej

#33722743 - 5 months ago

So, someone tweeted me when I asked about the Volume 5 Soundtrack, and they said to expect a pre-order in the next coming weeks, with a release around June 5. I'm not entirely sure about their legitimacy, and they knew this back in late April, but hey: Something!

• Isaac_The_Nightwing

Isaac_The_Nightwing

#33722747 - 5 months ago

In reply to Teej_The_Meej nah, they know as much as we do. Which is not much, looks like they're just guessing and they might as well be right. We've gotten no real updates at this point. I'll still be happy when it's out but at the same time my excitement has dulled because of the radio silence.

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33722829 - 5 months ago

I wonder if Ignite is an I Burn prt 2, one thing that would be nice is red like roses prt 3 or lyrics and a full song for Oscar's theme 

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33722837 - 5 months ago

In reply to Isaac_The_Nightwing

It’s radio silence every year

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33722857 - 5 months ago

In reply to Teej_The_Meej also I’m pretty sure the soundtrack doesn’t get release the same day as the dvd, so it might not actually be a credible source

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33723086 - 5 months ago

i can feel it... the soundtrack is releasing super super soon 

• Teej_The_Meej

Teej_The_Meej

#33723122 - 5 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson How can you tell?

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33723157 - 5 months ago

In reply to Teej_The_Meej just a sixth sense sis. I’m actually just going by the expected release date of the dvd which is June 5th. Someone on twitter tagged Casey in a tweet asking about when it can potentially come out and someone responded to that person and said that “we should expect a preorder listing in the next couple of weeks if the trend holds”, then Casey liked that tweet so it got me feeling hopeful that it can be possibly be true. Like we can confirm at this point that it’s finally done right?

• Teej_The_Meej

Teej_The_Meej

#33723177 - 5 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson Hold up, did this same tweet asking Casey Lee Williams just so happen to feature Doctor Strange in it?

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33723218 - 4 months ago

In reply to Teej_The_Meej no it didn’t from what i could find. It was just a tweet, then a reply to that person’s tweet, then Casey liked that reply

• Davidlovescookies

Davidlovescookies

#33723234 - 4 months ago

Okay, the soundtrack is (maybe) coming in June and I apologize if this sounds ungrateful. But that’s ridiculous, the volume ended in January, RTX is coming soon and to go 6 months with nothing, no preorders, no updates, nothing. It’s obnoxious. In theory the score and OST should have been done with the volume so everything should be ready but where is it?

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33723263 - 4 months ago

In reply to Davidlovescookies Casey does have college. She won't be as open as she was in previous years. But yeah, I want the soundtrack pretty soon. I mean, RTX isn't until August, but it is coming up.

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33723482 - 4 months ago

In reply to JustJaune college is understandable, it’s the fact that we get no types of updates at all, that makes it so annoying. It’s gonna be June in less than 9 days and STILL nothing.

• JustJaune

#33723520 - 4 months ago

In reply to rwbyrobinson Meh. At this point, just waiting until the volume 5 DVD/Blu-ray release for more info is our best bet.

• ZeroKnight709

ZeroKnight709 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33723715 - 4 months ago

In reply to JustJaune Oh yeah I forgot they haven't released that yet. Maybe we will get the soundtrack around the same time. 

• rwbyrobinson

rwbyrobinson

#33723729 - 4 months ago

Red vs blue season 14 Soundtrack is on the way too.