Forums > RWBY

*Spoilers* Yangs arm.

Posts (2)

• Travis51

Travis51

#33641147 - 1 year ago

As I am laying in bed, remembering all of season 4 since I last watched it months back. I came to ask myself. How was Yangs arm attached? Obviously some form of base was placed on where her arm was severed. But how were the muscles connected for the arm to respond to Yang? Was the process similar to Full metal Alchemists automail connection where its extremely painful? Or was it an easy process due to Atlas' advaced technology in such practices?

• Travis51

Travis51

#33641153 - 1 year ago

That's actually what I was thinking. Similar to a trailer hitch for cars. Once it is installed, all you'd need to do is link them together and plug the wires to one another.

As for advancing technology I can understand that. Yang could have this arm for years before it needs replacing. By then the model she received, whether custom built or not, could be outdated.

Though it still leaves the question when Yang pops it on, or screws it on. Is it painful? Or is it like nothing happened. I'd imagine her nerve endings would have to correspond in someway. Like we seen with Mercury, different prosthetics could mean different ways the muscles would react and operate.