Forums > RWBY

Create your own RWBY Character! (newbies welcome)

Posts (152)

• A-Tank

A-Tank

#33698163 - 8 months ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie

Damn it, there's so much more one could do.

• Horus1122

Horus1122

#33698455 - 8 months ago

In reply to bobbotfitz can't wait to watch them will they be posted on youtube

• bobbotfitz

bobbotfitz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33698503 - 8 months ago

In reply to Horus1122 Yes they will be on youtube. I won't be able to start animating until June but I hope a lot of people will like them because I plan to make five separate animation. One for each character and one with the team together. I hope to get at least one of the animation out before the next season of RWBY.

• fb_157219631781821

fb_157219631781821

#33720157 - 5 months ago

my character is called Rose she have a black hair she is half Grimm half Human her clothes locks like ninja clothes  her Semblance is healing she can heal her self and the others Aura Amount alot her weapon is 2 swords she is 15 years old her eyes are gray personality at first she liked to be lonely but after that she falls in live with Lie Ren and her personality changes alot after Beacon academy returns she will join team JNPR then it will be team JNRR Jaune wont be happy when the team name changes and gets mad and dont talk to Rose she have a red Scarf her mom gave it to her when she was 6years old XD Honestly i wrote almost a Volume :( iwish one day ican see my character in the Series 

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33720179 - 5 months ago

In reply to fb_157219631781821 This thread is not for making characters that will end up in the series. CRWBY is not going to look at this and make her canon. Also...that character is...kind of bad. Let me know if you want more in-depth feedback.

• animexrwby

animexrwby Izac Neal

#33723463 - 5 months ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie I guess I started a Trend?

• animexrwby

animexrwby Izac Neal

#33723468 - 5 months ago

In reply to fb_157219631781821 I wish my character was also in the series, my guy. Does your character have any drawbacks or limits? The Character needs to be balanced, if catch my drift. 

• animexrwby

animexrwby Izac Neal

#33723470 - 5 months ago

BTW, I was thinking of making a RWBY Fanfic about Half-Grimm OCs. If you want your Half-Grimm Character to be in the fanfic, Private Message (PM) me your OC. I will read over your OC and when the characters are not too similar to another characters, Finally, I will insert your OC to the fanfic. Characters MUST be an original!!

P.S.: Ideas are welcome, too. Join me on Discord: AveriSixx666 #9176

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33723529 - 4 months ago

In reply to animexrwby Nah, you didn't. People did it before you and they did it after. You're not that unique. Sorry :/

• animexrwby

animexrwby Izac Neal

#33723588 - 4 months ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie You hurt me...

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33723591 - 4 months ago

In reply to animexrwby Sorry then.

• animexrwby

animexrwby Izac Neal

#33723700 - 4 months ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie (sarcasticly crying)

• 00X110

00X110

#33724001 - 4 months ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie Agreed. Format is terrible and lacks a lot of details. It's just a jumbled mess!

• animexrwby

animexrwby Izac Neal

#33724035 - 4 months ago

In reply to 00X110 Please explain

• 00X110

00X110

#33724046 - 4 months ago

In reply to animexrwby First of all, the format does not contain spacing. It’s all run on. Also no there are no periods to separate the sentences. It’s gives me a head ache just by reading it. They could of elaborate elaborated a little more on personality and backstory. Personality: How does change a lot? Does she become more friendly, open, and outgoing?Backstory: Why did her mother give her the scarf? What made her half human and half Grimm?

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33737561 - 1 month ago

In reply to RyuukoDawn You had me all the way until the curse. To be honest, I think this would be a better character without it. May I ask why you added it?

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33737597 - 1 month ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie First off i want to say thank you for taking the time to read my OC, it is appreciated. Secondly, The thought for the curse had come to mind before i had seen Crow and Raven's cruse (oops). Because of his Semblance as well as the Semblance's of his siblings i wanted to create a story that not only tied into the Rwby story ark but also shows down the road the importance of his siblings abilities. In all honesty, You are right that his character may not even need it but the way that the curse of his family ties in later is a cornerstone for him and how he plays a role in the fight against Salem. That is to say its isnt like his sotry can be re written. i have two versions of him and i went with the second 

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33737645 - 1 month ago

In reply to RyuukoDawn I see. Well, it's your character to do with what you want, so I can't stop you. :p

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33737709 - 1 month ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie its been edited if you wanna give it a once over

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33737721 - 1 month ago

Character name: Rider Dawn

Preferred Name: Rider, RD

Character Type: Human

Height: 5' 5''

Appearance:

Brown Skin.

Black short-wavy hair. Dark ruby red eyes

Wears a long sleeve black hoodie with a orange short sleeve shirt, gray cargo pants with a large pocket on the right leg and black ankle-high boots. Wears custom glasses-goggles with thick black frames, and a sliver pendent with a red gem in the middle.

Armor type:

Light metal breastplate that has to bands in the back with hooks (goes over the jacket), one red full sleeve gauntlet on the right hand and a black bracer on the left.

Weapon name(s):

Crimson Star

Weapon type:

A dark red and gold bladed great sword with dual split blades with a long red sash on the handle . It doubles as a boomerang. (when in boomerang from it can me mount on his back via hooks and used as a glider) Three setting are used when in boomerang form; Slice, Bash, Burn. When in Slice, it is set to cut and slash when thrown. If set in Bash the blades rotate to the dull side of the sword pointing out and can crush or smash (for maiming on people) when throw. Burn actives its flamethrower and covers the blade with intense fire. if target is hit with Crimson star while it is set to this mode they can catch on fire on be burn.

Crimson can use two settings at once -Exmp- Slice-Burn for powerful combos,. If hit while in Slice- Burn, target is slashed through with a red hot blade that can cut through almost anything quickly. When hit with Bash-Burn, target is hit with an explosion on impact. These modes can be used in bladed form as well.

(Ranged)

Combine with a high velocity flamethrower (also shoots fireballs in short shots that explode on impact)

Semblance: Adaptation.

Rider has the ability take in and adjust to any element that he comes in contact with. In the form of dust it grants him different abilities in response to the one he uses:

Fire = Strength

Air= Lighter /jump higher

Water= Faster recovery

Lightning= Speed

Earth= Durability, etc.

He however there is a limit to how fast he can adapt to things; as well, he can not adapt to multiple things (more than 4) at once or it can cause serious damage to him

Aura amount:

High amount due to his Semblance.

Personality: Cheerful and witty, caring. often called a dork for his odd and funny nature. Always hungry and looking to fight. wears gloves because he hates getting his hands dirty (reasons) Loves campfires and dogs. Favorite foods are anything sweet or meat.

Tends to wander off and ends up in odd places. Has a explosive temper with made fun of for his short height.

Fighting Skills:

Martial arts Kickboxing and, swordplay, explosives expert.

Fighting style:

Rider has high strength and flexibility that gives him an extremely unique and spastic fighting style. Combined with the largeness and weight of his weapon, Rider uses a style of gymnastics, martial arts and, swordplay together with a series of flips jumps and spins that make it hard to keep up with.

Sibling(s)/ Family

Older Sister; Rosa - age 25

Older Brother; Reed - age 27 (missing)

Older Brother; Ronan - age - 25

Mother (Deceased)

Father (Deceased)

Backstory:

Rider is the youngest son of the Dawn family. Coming from a long history of proud Huntsman and Huntresses, Rider wanted to take up the mantel and become a Huntsman like his father and mother. He lived in a large village on Vale with his family and was well cared for by his older siblings. His sister, Rosa was over protective of him and frown upon his wanting to become a huntsman but Rider wished to help people and thus trained everyday with his father and two brothers Reed and Ronan. Both of his brothers had great skill and ability however Rider struggle to keep up with them and grew frustrated that he would be to weak to realize his dream. One night while he was out training in secret his village came under attack. He hurried back to his home only to find it under attack by Grimm. He fought to save the people while looking for his family that had left to fight the Grimm in the village. As he fought off the monster he found his brother Reed and his father on a cliff side talking. Before Rider could get close to them , Reed stabbed his father through the heart and ran off into the night. Rider held his father until he passed before running back to find his family only to find his sister being attacked by Grimm. He blacks out from a blow to the head and when he comes to, all the Grimm were dead and his sister was safe but she was covered in blood and their mother was dead.

Years later, Rider now sets off to train a Beacon with hopes of becoming a great Huntsman but before he could get there he hear of the Attack on Beacon Tower and the city being overrun, he left to see if he could find aid in the next town when he ran in to a strange girl with Silver eyes.

Drawbacks: Rider Semblance allows him to adapt to the environment and elements he his exposed to however it takes minute, readjust to anything new that is quickly introduces to him (Dust). Due to his childish nature, Rider rushes into fights and tries to go alone at times. He looses his temper and can cause he to be put in dangerous situations. Rider has high strength for someone his size, however this causes him to at times let his guard down.

Puns:

"Mind if i RIDER long?"

Quotes:

"Well then!"

"I may be short but i'm not weak."

"LESS CHATTY, MORE STABBY!!"

"Wait, so you telling me they're birds?? WHAT EGG DID YOU COME COME FROM!?? "

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33737743 - 1 month ago

In reply to A-Tank this is so bad ass!

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33737763 - 1 month ago

In reply to RyuukoDawn I like this now! I do have to ask if the girl with silver eyes he meets is Ruby.

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33737775 - 1 month ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie Yes it is also i forgot to add that he is 16 years old. he meets them shortly Blake comes back  

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33737777 - 1 month ago

In reply to RyuukoDawn Hm...I do have to admit that I'm not a fan of OCs interacting with canon characters, but...it's your choice.

• RyuukoDawn

RyuukoDawn

#33737826 - 1 month ago

In reply to AnimeAnnemarie I get that however i always make my characters weak and in  way that could fit in the story line (just in case) i don't like O.Ping my OCs because that leaves no room for growth and development. Also i shorten the bio cause i dont think people want to read that much