#33691158 - 1 year ago

with this link shown on chap12 links

http://roosterteeth .com/episode/rwby-volume-5-12lkopoklk1

It directs to the error page http://roosterteeth.com/error

time: 23:55 PST

• XakPumpkinKing

XakPumpkinKing

#33691159 - 1 year ago

I know ugh, used my free trial cause Chap11 left me on such a cliff hanger x.x eyes red, parents concerned, gf getting me my upset tea x.x 

• codeshinja

codeshinja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33691160 - 1 year ago

I have the same problem and I've had a paid First account for months now :(

• Kainschylde

Kainschylde FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Kainschylde

#33691163 - 1 year ago

Spoiler-free, ep. 12 was very controversial. Some craziness happened and the comments were blowing up. Probably overloaded the server.

• trash--universe

trash--universe

#33691164 - 1 year ago

UGH I just need to know what happened ;-; I need my fix lol

• codeshinja

codeshinja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33691165 - 1 year ago

In reply to Kainschylde ah i see, guess i'll have to wait a bit to watch...kinda sucks tho since im right at the tail end of ch 11 and really didnt want to wait any longer since it was a cliffhanger

• Kainschylde

Kainschylde FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Kainschylde

#33691167 - 1 year ago

In reply to codeshinja

Trust me, it's worth the wait.

• Ilmari

Ilmari FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33691171 - 1 year ago

Well, I hope it's fixed soon... just started membership so I could watch that ONE MORE EPISODE with my equally RWBY-keen sister before my holidays end and I go home. We're both major fans of a certain character who is imperiled at the end of episode 11, so we're desperate to see more

• Ilmari

Ilmari FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33691172 - 1 year ago

In reply to Kainschylde Thanks for letting us know! I'm pretty annoyed at fan talkback arguments at the best of times, but this is really the pits. Hope it's resolved by tomorrow...

• outgoingchart7

outgoingchart7 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33691173 - 1 year ago

If they wanted to have an argument why not go to the forums. After all that's what the forums are for, having conversations. 

• KamCam

KamCam FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33691174 - 1 year ago

In reply to dranzerstar

Just as a note. I tried watching in the mobile app, and it works fine. Either it works now, or just app works.

• HarryJohnson

HarryJohnson

#33691177 - 1 year ago

In reply to KamCam IT WORKS ON MOBILE I LOVE YOU THANKS!

• sethofdale

sethofdale

#33691181 - 1 year ago

In reply to HarryJohnson   Yes it seems the app works just fine... and oh my I see why the discussion boards are blowing up! 

• scotchfairy

scotchfairy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Too Ornery To Die

#33691195 - 1 year ago

But does the mobile app run w/o stopping to buffer every 30 seconds?  That's why I went to watching direct from the website. Even if this site is set up more like a blog archive than a video server, it still usually works more consistently than the app player does.

• Belrevan

Belrevan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33691213 - 1 year ago

Was Ch12 controversial? I thought it was an awesome Chapter

But yes i currently can't access Ch12 either. i wanted to watch it again during dinner time

• BossII

BossII

#33691227 - 1 year ago

Really wanted to rewatch this episode (eighth time) It's that good.

• Foxaccino

Foxaccino

#33691231 - 1 year ago

Can't access ch12. Am disappointed :/ 

• sethofdale

sethofdale

#33691415 - 1 year ago

In reply to scotchfairy  Yes, the app works well for me each time I use it. I haven't had any buffering yet.