Forums > RWBY

RWBY VOLUME 6 IN DEPTH DISCUSSION THREAD| That's all she wrote.

Posts (6978)

• Puzzleface

Puzzleface

#33694135 - 1 year ago

In reply to revanninja his face gives 0 fucks

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33694151 - 1 year ago

In reply to drpainkiller

So his literal power it to tell Ozpin to shut up? If Ironwood ever discovered that I think the boy would get a full scholarship ride to Atlas.

• Puzzleface

Puzzleface

#33694159 - 1 year ago

In reply to tin-foilhat i meant it as he is able to block memories out etc. Best way i can describe it

• boscocraftxd

boscocraftxd 14th Xehanort Vessel

#33694161 - 1 year ago

In reply to tin-foilhat

Man, that would be something else.

Oscar: NO OZPIN, I WONT DO IT!

Ironwood: you told him no? How would you like to come to my school, kid?

• BunnyKiwi

BunnyKiwi

#33694530 - 1 year ago

Oh wow. This is up already? Good thing I checked haha.

I kinda want them to stay in Mistral so we actually see the place but I doubt that's going to happen. My next guess is Vacuo because Atlas is closed off. Maybe then we can finally get some backstory for Sun. 

I'd also like to see what Jaune's Semblance is- Oh wait. 

• Blue-Rose-89

Blue-Rose-89

#33694737 - 1 year ago

In reply to EmeraldKiwi94

If M&K are doing 3 volumes per kingdom then I think they're going to stick around Mistral because they need to stabilize the situation before they consider going another to Kingdom.

The Haven Headmaster is a traitor who played a part in Beacon's attack (he let the perpetrators pose as students and leaked out crucial info to them) and has sent most if not all Mistral Huntsman/tresses to there deaths, leaving his inexperience students the only line of defence to a Kingdom that's too large to control. If the council gets word of this they may start to distrust Huntsman even more because this is the third Headmaster who has been revealed to be shady. If he's a traitor then could other Haven students be in on it? There's also paranoia about Altas planning to attack another Kingdom because cutting yourself off from the world can be seen suspicious. The heroes may have  save the day but Mistral is now in a very vulernable position. 

We can also have JNR visit the Niko's family we're at it.

• Masterweaver

Masterweaver FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Teller of Tales and Bard

#33694742 - 1 year ago

Unless of course Pyrrha's parents were Huntresses.

ALL THE DRAMA.

• Puzzleface

Puzzleface

#33694744 - 1 year ago

In reply to Masterweaver PLOT TWIST, QUICK GET THE TWISTER

• CrotakuShinobi

CrotakuShinobi

#33694895 - 1 year ago

I think we might be heading to Vacuo next. I think that Atlas should be the last Kingdom cause it seems the most screwed up. More badass Thora the Thunder Goddess. Also #GiveIliaAGirlfriend

• acw28

acw28

#33694936 - 1 year ago

In reply to CrotakuShinobi

I don't think they'll move to a new kingdom any time soon. RWBY's story tends to be told in 3. First three Volumes were in Vale, Volume 4 and 5 where mainly in Mistral (yes I know about Weiss' time in Atlas and Blake's time in Menagerie, and Yang's time at home, but everything has converged in Mistral), so Volume 6 will probably be the group dealing with the after math of the huge fight, trying to figure out what to do with Raven and the tribe, and gearing up for their next trip.

• CrotakuShinobi

CrotakuShinobi

#33694944 - 1 year ago

In reply to acw28 Yeah now that mentioned it Volumes 1-3 are also called the Beacon Arc so it would make sense for Volumes 4-6 to be the Heaven Arc.

• acw28

acw28

#33694946 - 1 year ago

So just a quick question, but when Volume 6 does start up, will this transform into the official discussion thread for the volume, or are we going to have to go somewhere else for that?

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33694951 - 1 year ago

In reply to acw28

It should transform that is what happened last time.

• Puzzleface

Puzzleface

#33694957 - 1 year ago

In reply to acw28 it will transform when the previous volume dies down, took like 3-6 months after vol 4 ended before transistion over

• acw28

acw28

#33694960 - 1 year ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to drpainkiller

Thank you both.

• Blue-Rose-89

Blue-Rose-89

#33694963 - 1 year ago

In reply to CrotakuShinobi

Or Vacuo can be saved for last if there's going to be a final battle for the fate of world, similar to how the final battle of the Great War took place in Vacuo.

I feel like Altas is next but the only way for them to get in is if:

a) They find someone that can smuggle them in. 

b) They convince the Mistral council to lend them a airship to take them as far the border, they'll figure it out from there.

c) Winter shows up in Mistral during the finale or in the post-credit scene, hinting that the team can get ride from her if the can find her. I know it's a stretch but are we really going to take a group of bandits word about Atlas soldiers leaving? Are we going take Vernal's word? This is a girl who spent years convincing others that she was Spring Maiden in order to protect Raven.

d) Raven sticks around and teleports them to Atlas because she just so happens to have a buddy she can use her semblance on. Again it's a stretch.

Option 'b' seems to be the likely choice since they seem to building up tension between Mistral and Altas because of Atla's actions. Mistral might consider sending spies around the area so to see if Atlas is planning an attack on them.

• H80NP

H80NP

#33694978 - 1 year ago

In reply to Blue-Rose-89

I can totally see vacuo being saved for last. I'd feel if they want to make the final fight in vacuo, there'd be people there who'd be up for helping them (this is vacuo we're talking about, i bet there's people who just wanna kick some ass there :) )

So... yeah, i can't see them ending the series in Atlas. Im thinking either vacuo or back to vale.

• BunnyKiwi

BunnyKiwi

#33695703 - 1 year ago

In reply to H80NP

Vale will probably be the last stop because they still have to get back the school. Unless defeating Salem gets rid of all the Grimm, of course. Then the final battle will probably be in Salem's realm, and they'll return to a Grimm-free Beacon right at the end.

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life

#33696031 - 1 year ago

In reply to EmeraldKiwi94

Or maybe they'll do the thing that a lot of RPGs do and defeat Salem but Oh look she wasn't the final boss. Then go back to the four kingdoms to do some stuff then fight the true final boss.  

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33696033 - 1 year ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

Its cinder she comes back all grimm and twisted.

• acw28

acw28

#33696034 - 1 year ago

In reply to revanninja

I've voiced my opinion before that the "human" part of Cinder died when she was iced over while the Grimm bug survived. Once Cinder's body does reach the bottom of the pit, I'm expecting parts of her to shatter off, resulting in the bug taking complete control and forming replacement parts before making it's way out and back to Salem.

• revanninja

#33696040 - 1 year ago

In reply to acw28

I dont think that will be how it will work because it makes more sense to half her be still alive as then you got the horror of it as well.

• GammaEmerald

GammaEmerald

#33696047 - 1 year ago

Maybe we learn what happened to Summer?

• Blue-Rose-89

Blue-Rose-89

#33696052 - 1 year ago

In reply to GammaEmerald

Crazy thought. What if Summer was from Atlas?

• acw28

acw28

#33696053 - 1 year ago

In reply to Blue-Rose-89

I've always thought of it as Raven and Qrow from Mistral, Summer from Vale, and Tai from Vaccou.