Forums > RWBY

RWBY VOLUME 6 IN DEPTH DISCUSSION THREAD| That's all she wrote.

Posts (6866)

• BakedBrain

BakedBrain FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33758362 - 5 days ago

In reply to acw28

If you do not want to discuss about shipping, then don't do it. You had two paragraphs doing just that in your original entry, just before stating that you don't want to do it.

You should accept one reply if you do so.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33758381 - 5 days ago

Welp Weiss got her ass kicked.

• VoshTheStampede

VoshTheStampede FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33758385 - 5 days ago

In reply to JROY

Spoilers man.

But yeah, Mitsuru was a mainstay on my P3 party for a reason.

• acw28

acw28

#33758391 - 4 days ago

In reply to JROY

Honestly, kinda expected that after seeing the fight previews, especially with the one attack ignoring all defenses.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33758393 - 4 days ago

In reply to VoshTheStampede

Yeah fixed it

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33758492 - 3 days ago

I just realized something, if people were going to give rwby shit for potentially killing gay characters, how come other shows weren't mentioned getting such flak?

Akame ga kill for example killed off bulat and he was revealed to be gay so where's the rage mob for that?

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33758500 - 3 days ago

In reply to user-572df514355fe

I just realized something, if people were going to give rwby shit for potentially killing gay characters, how come other shows weren't mentioned getting such flak?

Akame ga kill for example killed off bulat and he was revealed to be gay so where's the rage mob for that?

It has more to do with when they get killed, and how many others there are

• JROY

#33758502 - 3 days ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe

People will get all SJW over anything nowadays. I remember after Sienna was killed people were flipping out calling Roosterteeth racist and going on about how she was the only black villain in the show.

I ended up responding to these people with a picture of Emerald with the Caption HELLO FORGET SOMEONE?!

• seedfan85

seedfan85

#33758503 - 3 days ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe

It's rather simple really. Don't concern yourself with who the character wants to spend their life with and focus on how it happens and what's led up to that point and, importantly, who the one doing the killing is and the repercussions of it.

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33758507 - 3 days ago

In reply to JROY And hazel too.

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33758508 - 3 days ago

In reply to seedfan85 Too bad some people don't heed that advice.

• VoshTheStampede

VoshTheStampede FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33758509 - 3 days ago

In reply to JROY

People give writers shit whenever a character dies no matter what (unless death is treated more like a slap on the wrist). Hell, people flipped their lids when Adam died. There's no pleasing everyone.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33758516 - 3 days ago

Or people are so stupid and narrow-minded that they'll look for anything to start a fight or bitch about something

• VoshTheStampede

#33758517 - 3 days ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Yes. The answer is yes.

• JROY

#33758536 - 2 days ago

Is he? I thought he was more...I actually don't really know...Spanish?

• JROY

#33758537 - 2 days ago

In reply to JROY

In reply to MichaelHalpe

People will get all SJW over anything nowadays. I remember after Sienna was killed people were flipping out calling Roosterteeth racist and going on about how she was the only black villain in the show.

I ended up responding to these people with a picture of Emerald with the Caption HELLO FORGET SOMEONE?!

Actually to address this I don't even think Sienna was supposed to be black, I thought she was more an Indian ethnicity given her inspiration.