Forums > RWBY

RWBY VOLUME 6 IN DEPTH DISCUSSION THREAD| That's all she wrote.

Posts (6989)

• acw28

acw28

#33759729 - 1 week ago

In reply to Dinobot01

I'd say two with a skirt and white boots.

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759743 - 1 week ago

In reply to novusdawn

In reply to JROY

Also is it me or does Weiss seem more 'endowed' in this new look that  she used to? Not to drag things into the gutter but she does seem more filled out.

They all look 6 months to a year older i imagine that the comic will fill out the time gap

• novusdawn

novusdawn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Xenos need not apply

#33759767 - 1 week ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe

Can't wait for the Comic, I love all the alternate media stuff that they have been putting out recently.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759945 - 3 days ago

D_SCP49U0AYJJkT.png

This could explain what Jaunes siblings are based on

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33759953 - 3 days ago

In reply to Dinobot01

uh...I dont get it...

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Main Weapon: Rapier Wit

#33759955 - 2 days ago

In reply to JROY

7 colors of the rainbow; each sibling except Jaune is wearing clothing in one color and it seems to follow the trend of oldest in red to youngest in violet.

• VoshTheStampede

VoshTheStampede FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33759963 - 2 days ago

In reply to Ace-of-Rogues

Jaune is supposed to be yellow. The twins collectively represent dark blue/indigo.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33759964 - 2 days ago

Something to keep in mind is that Kerry or Miles I forget which one said jaune was among the youngest of his family.

They didnt say he was THE youngest just he was on the younger side.

That said they also didnt say he wasnt the youngest either.

So we just know Jaune is going to rank low in age compared to most of his sisters.

If we followed that picture and its numbering that couldnt be true as it places Jaune as 3rd.

Based on the size of the girls compared to each other and Jaune I am placing the girl in the purple dress sitting on the couch, the one with the glasses, and Jaune as the youngest based on their size.

So taking a stab in the dark here but Red, Orange, Green, and then the twins indigo roughly in that order for the Oldest to youngest.

Then the 3 which I am not sure the age bracket as I would almost say Jaune looks the smallest and youngest of them all.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33759977 - 2 days ago

In reply to Ace-of-Rogues

ooooohhhhh...I still dont get it.

• JROY

#33759978 - 2 days ago

You know we're going into V7 and something crossed my mind, Weiss's scar has never been addressed in the show, like I sometimes have to remind myself she has one.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33759979 - 2 days ago

In reply to JROY

What her eye one? Because she has had it since the start she gets it in the White trailer.

Or do you mean when Cinder impaled her?

Because we dont know if she has a scar or not there.

• JROY

#33759981 - 2 days ago

In reply to revanninja

No her eye. I'd figure there'd be some achknoledgement or something. Like a bully or antagonist calling her scarface or her maybe looking at it in the mirror while reflecting on it or something. 

• Rakolai

Rakolai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Huntsman

#33759982 - 2 days ago

In reply to JROY

It gets brought up in the manga anthology (one of the short stories in volume 1 is about Ruby getting into a fight with Cardin because he made fun of it), although I don't think those are canon to the show for the most part.

• revanninja

#33759984 - 2 days ago

In reply to JROY

She has had it for awhile from my understanding and to be honest I think Weiss is proud of it considering she does nothing to hide it.

In reply to Rakolai

They arent they tried to make them that way originally but it just changed too much so they are a quasi could happen unless directly countered by the show.