Forums > RWBY

RWBY VOLUME 6 IN DEPTH DISCUSSION THREAD| That's all she wrote.

Posts (6585)

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33731504 - 6 months ago

In reply to Whiterosepetal

They're all on Youtube. They were released at Comic-Con yesterday.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkg3h8PCVU 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVDtmouV9kM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go6GEIrcvFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-yHuoOEIHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HWcff0YEPM

Here you go, anyway

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33731533 - 6 months ago

thanks!

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33731612 - 6 months ago

Okay, can I say how badass the Aquaman trailer is? A little scrawny kid it getting bullied and all of the sudden A MOTHER FUCKING GREAT WHITE tries to ram through the glass to get at the brats. The shark is totally “You okay, bro?”

Can we replace Aquaman with Neptune? Please for the love of God PLEASE??

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33731626 - 6 months ago

In reply to tin-foilhat

All I can say is, that's one fishy boi.

• AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush

#33731628 - 6 months ago

Melanie Stern has been promoted to Assistant Lead Animator for RWBY.

Link

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33731642 - 6 months ago

In reply to tin-foilhat

I think that's a good idea

Your welcome

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33731668 - 6 months ago

In reply to tin-foilhat

Eh, y'all are just now realizing how much of a badass Aquaman always was.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33731674 - 6 months ago

In reply to WrightKnight

Let's be honest, he got overshadowed the moment Chuck Norris started talking to dolphins.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33731700 - 6 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Well, Chuck Norris can go roundhouse-kick that dolphin in both of their Trump-loving asses.

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33731713 - 6 months ago

In reply to WrightKnight

I have seen the light reflecting off of the water’s surface. Before I only beheld the sun, scorching and blinding. Yet I see the caught in the sea, it’s beams broken and scattered, sparkling like diamonds dancing in the waves.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33731763 - 6 months ago

In reply to WrightKnight

Ok, now you're just Salty. SEA SALTY.

...I'm done.

• tin-foilhat

#33731823 - 6 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Go dig a hole and die in it! I’m tired of puns. I am all PUNNED out.

• Dinobot01

#33731882 - 6 months ago

Hey, guys. I just bought Ready Player One on Blu-ray, and I stopped every scene with multiple characters at once, frame by frame and I NEVER saw Ruby anywhere and believe me I tried so damn hard.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33731883 - 6 months ago

yeah, I watched like 59 videos supposubly having her in the movie but only saw a blur

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33731885 - 6 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

I saw her but its like a BLINK and you will miss it.

There is a scene where a bunch of Halo Spartans are running through a battlefield and in the corner you can just BARELY see her Scythe and Cape.

• acw28

acw28

#33731899 - 6 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

She's a glimpse during the big fight. She's standing on a flat Rock during a tracking shot, she swings her sycthe before standing in her post from the end of the volume one opening.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33731919 - 6 months ago

In reply to tin-foilhat

Aww, you're outta steam. Don't worry, there's always carbo-loading. That'll get you back on track.

Of course, I always recommend 2-3 puncakes in the morning.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33731920 - 6 months ago

Oh GOD things aren't getting toxic here now too?!

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33731924 - 6 months ago

You know what is interesting is watching a story develop.

I have had the pleasure of working with several authors on developing concepts for their works mostly Fan AU stuff I do confess.

But its interesting seeing how little concepts clearly went from small things to big things and the things that were ALWAYS planned to be big but hidden slowly start to creep forward.

Or how little jokes got wrapped up and made into something more.

Its also interesting to see how idea we thought were solid get turned into so much leaves on the wind with but a simple suggestion.

Or with a slight twist new ideas and concepts are at play you didnt even realize were there until it sprang forward.

Its honestly very interesting especially when its something YOU suggested and see it become so much more and taken to concepts you didnt even realize.

• user-572df514355fe

user-572df514355fe

#33731934 - 6 months ago

In reply to JROY nope just a pun epidemic.

• Dinobot01

#33731972 - 6 months ago

In reply to revanninja

I know that scene, but that character is too blurry. You can't tell it's her

In reply to acw28

Can you be a bit more specific?

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33732028 - 6 months ago

So everyones saying the Dragon Prince looks like RWBY. Am I the only one NOT seeing that? Also the main guy has the same voice actor as sokka.

• revanninja

#33732029 - 6 months ago

In reply to JROY

I havent had a chance to watch the trailer yet are people really saying that?

EDIT

Okay just watched it and I am not sure how they are getting RWBY.

Yes it looks like a 3d animation like RWBY but there is a lot different between them.

Colors movement and so on look different.

• Dinobot01

#33732145 - 6 months ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to JROY

There are some similarities between the two of them, but RWBYs animation seems more "fluid". Either way, both look amazing and I am really looking forward to Dragon Prince

• JROY

#33732238 - 6 months ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to Dinobot01

Yeah not so sure about the frame rate though. The said its supposed to give it a more 2d feel but I think they did it a little too much.