Forums > RWBY

RWBY VOLUME 6 IN DEPTH DISCUSSION THREAD| That's all she wrote.

Posts (6881)

• VoshTheStampede

VoshTheStampede FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33732242 - 10 months ago

In reply to JROY

3D animation with the locked lower framerate will always look jarring to me. 

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33732329 - 10 months ago

In reply to jVictor

I get where there going at and I remember one before that did one better, cant remember. Ill probably get used to it I still think it'll be good. 

• VoshTheStampede

VoshTheStampede FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33732336 - 10 months ago

In reply to JROY

Guilty Gear and DBFighterZ figured it out already. Why can't anime?!

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33732412 - 10 months ago

In reply to jVictor

No its not an anime im thinkinf of I cant remember it, its and older one.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33732422 - 10 months ago

Hey, guys. Just saw the new Hotel Transylvania movie, which is the best one yet. And at the end where everyone dances to the Macarena. I wondered how funny it would be if RWBY, JNR, Oscar and Qrow all danced the same way.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33732445 - 10 months ago

Does dancing the Macarena deserve a no see?   

it would be hilarious though If they posts like a comedy skit. Like rwby chibi but with full sized charecters, but I don’t want it in the show, as I think it would feel out of place 

• AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush

#33732476 - 10 months ago

For those going to RTX this weekend while not going to the RWBY panel, RTAnimation will have you covered.

ANIMATION FESTIVAL PANEL SPOTLIGHT: RT ANIMATION MEGA PANEL

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33732504 - 10 months ago

In reply to Whiterosepetal

That's exactly what I had in mind. Put this in RWBY Chibi, That would send fans over the moon

• JROY

#33732542 - 10 months ago

In reply to jVictor

Didnt storm hawks slow down the frame rate in some shots?

• AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush

#33733222 - 10 months ago

Some notes,

1: RWBY will be doing a Recap Manga, focusing on Volumes 1-2 that will be released in the near future on Shonen Jump

2: RWBY: The Fall will be a CFVY-focused Scholastic Book being officially released in 2019

3: RWBY Character Short premiered, airing later on

4: Only one Character Short will be done, focusing on Adam

5: CRWBY Wanting to make changes to how they handle script's

6: RWBY: Volume Six premieres on October 26th

7: Connor Pickens will be joining Kerry as a Co-Director

• acw28

acw28

#33733234 - 10 months ago

In reply to AlexanderMBush

Everything seems good. I'm predicting the trailer will either (a) vilify Adam even more or (b) will reveal some tragic backstory to try and get the audience to start empathizing with the villains. In either scenario, I'm hoping for some solid action, but Adam is already way past redemption for me.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33733236 - 10 months ago

In reply to acw28

I am reading it salvaged him as a character and made him awesome.

It explains Adam is what I am seeing.

Everyone is raving it's good.

No one seems to be saying it made him a good person though.

From my phone 

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33733237 - 10 months ago

In reply to acw28

Someone who has seen it posted this

###a aria-hidden="true" tabindex="-1" href="themenguin" class="rn-1p0dtai rn-1pi2tsx rn-1d2f490 rn-1272l3b rn-u8s1d rn-zchlnj rn-ipm5af rn-13qz1uu rn-1wyyakw" style="height: 41.5625px; width: 41.5625px; left: 0px; right: 0px; top: 0px; z-index: -1; bottom: 0px; position: absolute; opacity: 0; display: none;">

###/a###
    ###a class="rn-6koalj rn-7vfszb rn-1awmn5t rn-bcqeeo rn-bauka4" role="link" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/themenguin"###Megan Salinas @ RTX 2018

@themenguin

###/a###

I think the best thing about the Adam Character Short was that it provided insight into the character without ever making excuses for him or justifying how terrible he is. #rtx #rtx2018 #rxt18 #rwby #RWBY6

From my phone 

• AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush

#33733238 - 10 months ago

Spoiler from the RTAnimation Panel..

Mantacore's are in RWBY, as they contacted an artist from Deviantart and the artist has not only contributed for the Mantacore, but is now doing a few other Grimm Types

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33733268 - 10 months ago

can somebody link the short plz

• acw28

acw28

#33733273 - 10 months ago

Just wait two weeks for it to be released to the public, don't encourage leakers.

So is Volume 6 going to be posted to YouTube, or is it going to follow the trend of the other shows and just be kept on the RT site since right now it's not profitable for RT to release animation content onto the platform? I mean I get that for shows like Nomad of Nowhere and Camp Camp that don't have huge followings, but the same thing happened with the latest season of RvB, the series that launched the site. I know RWBY is popular, but is it popular enough to warrant the YouTube release?

Speaking of RT's profit margin, as excited as I am to hear that the like of Micheal B. Jordan and David Tenant are joining the cast of Gen:Lock, I've got a small doubt that RT might be over extending themselves a bit. I'm just saying that the actor's don't exactly work for penny's, and so far every significant role has been a recognized name.

• ZanyGamer196

ZanyGamer196 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33733276 - 10 months ago

In reply to acw28

So the short is coming out around the 18th or so?  Cool, looking forward to it.  :)

• AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush

#33733279 - 10 months ago

A note,

Joel Mann; who contributed for Lead Animator for RWBY and RvB will be taking on the role of Animation Director (formerly handled by Dustin Matthews).

EDIT: Footage of the Adam trailer is out in the wild. Please, for the sake of the golden rule; do not give a link to any video or photo of the short. And in the case of talking about it, feel free too; but please keep in mind of the spoiler tag (as not everyone will of seen it).

• JROY

#33733353 - 10 months ago

Forgot to mention Coco's coming to chibi.

• acw28

acw28

#33733396 - 10 months ago

In reply to JROY

Forgot to mention Coco's coming to chibi.

Alright, who's getting the makeover?

• JROY

#33733422 - 10 months ago

RTX is over and now im sad cry

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33733453 - 10 months ago

In reply to AlexanderMBush SO IS IT COMING OUT TO THE PUBLIC OR NOT? Waaaaaaahhhhhh I couldn’t go.

• revanninja

#33733464 - 10 months ago

Yes they said in about 2 weeks or so so I am guessing around the 18th or so but that is just a loose guess.

• JROY

#33733467 - 10 months ago

In reply to revanninja

All I got to say after what Adam did to a guy in the short, Yang got off easy.

• revanninja

#33733469 - 10 months ago

In reply to JROY

The little bit I saw was him Sienna Ilia and some namelss guys fighting robots and some atlas people it looked like.

I noticed Adam went to down stab and kill a guy just like he tried to do back in vol 3 before Blake stopped him. Sienna called him off this one but it feels more she called him off due to time instead of her rejecting that idea.

Oh question does this help support the idea Adam wasnt trying to kill Yang but instead make her suffer slowly in front of blake? Because I have a strong feeling Adam likes to do this.