I also put this on the V6 Discussion thread but whatever.
Here's my predictions/wants list:
1. Jackass Schnee will be an antagonist. Shitley will be another antagonist.
2. We’ll finally meet Dr. Poledina (Penny’s dad/creator) and Weiss’s mom.
3. Maybe Penny 2.0.
4. Neo! Velvet! Klein! Other characters we haven’t seen in a while!
5. Neo’s action to make us hate her.
6. Cinder will return, more monstrous than before.
7. Jaune’s Semblance will be explored/expanded on. I’m curious to see what else he can do.
8. Oscar will begin working to get his Semblance.
9. Team STRQ flashback. Raven and Tai are together. Do it.
10. Answers about Summer’s death, Silver Eyes, why Tyrian was interested in Jaune, etc.
11. Yang will confront Blake and be mistrustful around her, at least for a little bit.
12. RWBY will discover how each of their members have changed since they last saw each other.
13. Ironwood will be antagonistic, or at least resistant to Ozpin’s group. His actions will hinder them in some way and will result in the villains getting the next Relic (Creation, I think).
14. If (by some miracle) we stay in Mistral for a bit, we will finally see Pyrrha’s parents.
15. Yang and Jaune will be the ones to question Ozpin and his decisions the most. Maybe Jaune will finally confront Ozpin about Pyrrha.
16. RWBY etc will end up in Mantle somehow and see how terrible it really is.
17. Blake and any other Faunus that go to Atlas will face huge prejudice.
18. The powers (and drawbacks) of the Relic of Knowledge will be explored. Maybe it will drive its holder crazy if they use it for too long. Human minds cannot comprehend too much knowledge, after all.
19. Ruby character development. Show, don't tell.