What I'd like to see in Volume 6:
1) RWBY and co. taking time to reconnect, train, and rest in Mistral.
2) Backstories on Ironwood, Watts, Pyrrha.
3) Team meeting Pyrrah's family
4) Team meeting Team ABRN and SSON as Haven goes back into session
5) Oz explain "Silver Eyes" to Ruby and the team and starting to train her how to use and control it without passing out.
6) Backstory on Summer Rose to Ruby and team.
7) Backstory on Qrow's old team
8) Peeks into Beacon, Atlas, and Vacuo to see what's happening.
9) Backstories on Port, Ooblek, Glynda
10) A peek at what Winter's up to.
11) Salem's reaction and planning
12) Haven's new headmaster/mistress
13) Whether or nor Cinder is actually dead (most likely near/at the end of the volume)
14) The start of the travel to Atlas
15) Mistral residents meeting the faunus that traveled to help save Haven.
16) RWBY & co. meeting the Belladonnas.
17) The team wandering Mistral. (Y'all came up with a beautiful town. Show it off a bit)
18) RWBY &co, meet Penny's 'father' in Atlas. (either end of 6 or in 7)
19) Backstory on Jaune and Nora
20) Ruby becoming stronger and more proficient with Crescent Rose. Qrow's there, use him for his original intro purpose. NOONE could train Ruby in scythe handling better than Qrow...AND they're in a proper place for training right now. Not to mention Ozpin DID say they ALL needed more training. What better place to do it while they're at a Huntsman Academy.
21) A possible explanation/expansion on why Ruby suddenly grew slightly "weak" at the end of the chapter. Could it possibly be Cinder hitting the bottom of the pit?
22) Possible naming of RWBY & co. to RWBY-NRJ (Ruby-energy) or something along that thinking