Forums > RWBY

RWBY Volume 5 DVD/Blu-Ray Release Date?!

Posts (45)

• MoonRise

MoonRise FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33700173 - 9 months ago

I've been scouring the Internet to try and find the date when RWBY Volume 5 will be released on DVD in the RT Store, but I've come up with nothing. This is the only way my Father will watch the series, and I'm excited to sit down and watch Volume 5 with him! Does anyone have any information on the topic? I didn't keep track of the time between Volume 4's season finale and it's DVD release date, but perhaps some others in the community did. Thanks guys! 

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33700327 - 9 months ago

i hope he watch it

• MoonRise

MoonRise FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33701684 - 9 months ago

In reply to barrytoddclark

Oh he loves it! I'm just being impatient about the DVD release date. Hopefully soon...

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33701976 - 9 months ago

thank you and tell me soon okay because i am a big fan of rwby first time ever

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33705479 - 8 months ago

hello 

• MrCrucifer

MrCrucifer

#33706213 - 8 months ago

In reply to MoonRise I've been looking too, but best I can gather is the last two seasons released DVD/BluRays 4-5 months later. Volume 4 ended in mid February and was released almost exactly 4 months later. 

So I'd expect a late May 2018 release. 

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33706796 - 8 months ago

but when rwby volume 5 coming out

• MoonRise

#33708200 - 8 months ago

In reply to MrCrucifer

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback!

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33708239 - 8 months ago

hey

• MoonRise

#33708265 - 8 months ago

In reply to barrytoddclark

It will PROBABLY come out in May. But no one has a set date. Read MrCrucifier's comment.

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33708284 - 8 months ago

okay thank you i hope you find it set date but don't give up allright

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33710519 - 8 months ago

hey

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33712693 - 7 months ago

hey anything good new

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33712694 - 7 months ago

anything a good new

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33714933 - 7 months ago

I remember a few weeks back that someone had found a listing on amazon for volume 5 DVD/Blu-ray to be released in June sometime. I'll try to find the link and report back.

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33714935 - 7 months ago

Found the link. https://www.amazon.com/RWBY-5-None/dp/B07BC6KQWJ/ref=sr_1_3?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1520745222&sr=1-3&keywords=rwby+volume+5

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33716173 - 7 months ago

Me and my dad have been watching the show together, and we both LOVE the series as a whole. We haven't started vol.3 yet, and his favorite character is Pyrrah, sooooo.... I feel bad.

• JustJaune

#33716185 - 7 months ago

In reply to Whiterosepetal That's a mighty ass RIP.

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33716229 - 7 months ago

when  rwby vol 5 put in ebay

• JustJaune

#33716245 - 7 months ago

In reply to barrytoddclark Probably closer to June 5th than right now. Amazon would be your best bet because you can get it the day it releases if you preorder it.

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33716284 - 7 months ago

thank you

sunglasses thumbsup

• DJDRAGO9712

DJDRAGO9712 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33721933 - 6 months ago

In reply to MoonRise between June 5th to June 8th

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33728510 - 4 months ago

Hey justJaune when RWBY vol 6 coming out 

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33728574 - 4 months ago

November 

• JustJaune

#33728651 - 4 months ago

In reply to barrytoddclark It hasn't been completely confirmed when the exact start date will be for volume 6, but they will more than likely announce it at RTX this year, so stay tuned! Also, I don't work for RT.