Forums > RWBY

RWBY Volume 5 DVD/Blu-Ray Release Date?!

Posts (33)

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33733303 - 1 month ago

hey i can ask you when rwby volume 6 coming out dvd can you tell me later okay 

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33733345 - 1 month ago

In reply to barrytoddclark expect June

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33733447 - 1 month ago

okay Oh one more when red vs blue season 16 coming out well because i am a big fan of red vs blue and Rwby vol and Rwby Chibi i give you two ✌✌ thumbs up you guys did a great job for your work i hope to see more roosterteeth show in a future ever and want to say thank you very very much justjaune 

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33733595 - 1 month ago

In reply to barrytoddclark Oh no, I'm not a spokesperson for Rooster Teeth. I hope to work for them one day, but I'm not there now. I'm just following the trends from volumes 4 and 5 of how the DVD/Blu-rays have been released in June along with the soundtrack.

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33733670 - 1 month ago

Justjaune when all rwby volume will ends of chapter or episode because i love rwby volume 

• JustJaune

#33733789 - 1 month ago

In reply to barrytoddclark I don't fully understand what you mean, but RWBY volume 6 is confirmed to have at least 13 episodes.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33733828 - 1 month ago

cool

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33733855 - 1 month ago

Thank you very very much