Forums > RWBY

RWBY Volume 5 DVD/Blu-Ray Release Date?!

Posts (64)

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33733303 - 3 months ago

hey i can ask you when rwby volume 6 coming out dvd can you tell me later okay 

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33733345 - 3 months ago

In reply to barrytoddclark expect June

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33733447 - 3 months ago

okay Oh one more when red vs blue season 16 coming out well because i am a big fan of red vs blue and Rwby vol and Rwby Chibi i give you two ✌✌ thumbs up you guys did a great job for your work i hope to see more roosterteeth show in a future ever and want to say thank you very very much justjaune 

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33733595 - 3 months ago

In reply to barrytoddclark Oh no, I'm not a spokesperson for Rooster Teeth. I hope to work for them one day, but I'm not there now. I'm just following the trends from volumes 4 and 5 of how the DVD/Blu-rays have been released in June along with the soundtrack.

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33733670 - 3 months ago

Justjaune when all rwby volume will ends of chapter or episode because i love rwby volume 

• JustJaune

#33733789 - 3 months ago

In reply to barrytoddclark I don't fully understand what you mean, but RWBY volume 6 is confirmed to have at least 13 episodes.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33733828 - 3 months ago

cool

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33733855 - 3 months ago

Thank you very very much 

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33740006 - 1 month ago

JustJaune it's will be last RWBY Volume 6 right  

• JustJaune

#33740460 - 1 month ago

In reply to barrytoddclark If I read the sentence right (let me know if I didn't), volume 6 is not the last season of RWBY. And there are confirmed 14 episodes.

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33740497 - 1 month ago

wow so How long will RWBY vloume will when end 

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33740499 - 1 month ago

In reply to barrytoddclark There will probably(assuming roosterteeth doesn’t go bankrupt) I think there will be 8-10 seasons.

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33740501 - 1 month ago

Wow that's will Awsome and Amzing Oh one more thing Fairy Tail is back Final Season 9 and Don't miss it 

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33740943 - 1 month ago

In reply to Whiterosepetal

i want to say thank you so much JustJaune and Whiterosepetal because i am a big fan of RWBY and Red vs Blue i thinking about writing my own story with finish and when i finish my story and i move on net scene on my episode

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33743970 - 1 week ago

Whiterosepetal Maybe RWBY will be on Netflx That's will be Awsome ever what you think about it

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33744006 - 1 week ago

In reply to barrytoddclark I think it was on Netfix with the first season a while ago, but I love the idea!

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33744478 - 1 week ago

i want to say Thank you you are my best friends ever But what will be happen next on RWBY vol 6 ep 4 and 5 Whiterosepetal Thank you and i'll give you

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33744669 - 1 week ago

In reply to barrytoddclark in rwby S6 E3 we get Salem’s backstory, in E4 I predict team RWBY will yell at Oz a bunch, start moving, and we’ll get a bit more of what cinders up to. In E5 I think we will have mostly a traveling episode with a bit of Cinder for flavor and a fight with some Grimm for eye candy. Beyond that I have no idea besides a question for Gin(Jin or Ginn) and some Cinder with possibly some stuff thrown in for shippers to squeal about.

• JustJaune

#33744678 - 1 week ago

In reply to barrytoddclark It used to be on Netflix with volumes 1 and 2 but it was eventually taken off.

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33744691 - 1 week ago

But now Godzilla the plane eater This week or next year

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33744826 - 1 week ago

Somebody should rename this thread so it makes more sense. The Netflix Origional Godzilla movies are pretty meh.

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33744869 - 6 days ago

i know right Hey Whiterosepetal i need ask you something Do you think Pyrrha will return in RWBY vol 6 just think about it what you think about it and Godzilla 3 is last movie on Netflix 

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33745032 - 5 days ago

In reply to barrytoddclark 1) the writers said they might bring her back “if it feels natural”

• barrytoddclark

barrytoddclark

#33745035 - 5 days ago

Wow really  That's good i am mean right and coming next month my birthday December 12 Oh yeah one more thing Godzilla The Plane Eater not here on Netflix they said Godzilla The Plane Eater will be December 9 2018 and show at 12:00 and another Transformers Bumblebee cast John Cena playing Agent Burns and they said it will be the last Transformers in 2019 and it more movie will coming out Godzilla King of the Monster will be Release date May 31 2019 you will love it all movie be Awsome you didn't know Stan Lee passed away he white Marvels But now it only 2 marvels Captain Marvel at March 8 2019 and Untitled Avengers 4 will in May 3 2019 it be sad and i want to said Thank you you are my first friend i never met

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33745111 - 4 days ago

In reply to barrytoddclark Why are they making another transformers movie?