Forums > RWBY

Who would win a death battle? Raven Branwen or Adam Taurus?

Posts (84)

• RavenBranwen325

RavenBranwen325 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 走开

#33706914 - 8 months ago

Who would win a death battle? Raven Branwen, the professional huntress/spring maiden or Adam taurus, the high ranking White Fang member/freak? I want to hear from you.

• dorkygee

dorkygee

#33706919 - 8 months ago

DOKI DOKI KYA

• RavenBranwen325

RavenBranwen325 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 走开

#33706921 - 8 months ago

YA SHUT UP

• KyuSins

KyuSins

#33706922 - 8 months ago

FEEL THE DOKI DOKI

• KyuSins

KyuSins

#33706925 - 8 months ago

lolololol, I would add a gif of the Doki Doki but I'm deciding against it

• dorkygee

dorkygee

#33706929 - 8 months ago

fnvhbfdgsyyyyyyyyyyyrXbv nc

• RavenBranwen325

#33706930 - 8 months ago

Doki Doki doe seem crudely cool. 

• RavenBranwen325

#33706931 - 8 months ago

*does* I totally typed *does.*

• dorkygee

dorkygee

#33706933 - 8 months ago

DO YOU KOW DA GERARD WAE

• KyuSins

KyuSins

#33706940 - 8 months ago

lololol

• RavenBranwen325

#33706945 - 8 months ago

NO, I DONT KOW DA GERARD WAE

• RavenBranwen325

#33706946 - 8 months ago

lmao

• dorkygee

dorkygee

#33706950 - 8 months ago

YOU MUST YOU MUST KNOW DE GERARD WAY

• RavenBranwen325

#33706955 - 8 months ago

I don't. So get over it and deal with it.

• KyuSins

KyuSins

#33706957 - 8 months ago

sorry, but if you say that one more time I will spam you with Monika

• dorkygee

dorkygee

#33706982 - 8 months ago

fine i won't say it again...   blake

• KyuSins

KyuSins

#33707022 - 8 months ago

In reply to c4blec

Doki Doki Literature Club isn't an action game, but more of a...I guess you can say it has a visual novel look but it's actually darker then that

• KyuSins

KyuSins

#33707057 - 8 months ago

While it is a fairly dark game, it gives you multiple warning and even the top topic for it on Steam is 'Psychological Horror' which should hint to you that the game is more than what it seems. As a player of Doki Doki Literature Club myself, I know that for a fact when my favorite character did something bad, it hurt. Not to mention when something messed with the game. If it were my choice I'd say Doki Doki Literature Club is definitely a game that's cloaked in mystery, I mean seriously, Dan Salvato hides more things in there then Scott Cawthon, and Fnaf is confusing! 

• RavenBranwen325

#33707157 - 8 months ago

Ok, I don't really care.

• RavenBranwen325

#33707161 - 8 months ago

In reply to dorkygee

Roses are red, violets are blue

If I had a brick, I'd throw it at you.

• RavenBranwen325

#33707162 - 8 months ago

In reply to dorkygee

Twinkle twinkle little star

I want to hit you with a car

Throw you up a tree so high

Hope you break your neck and die

• dorkygee

dorkygee

#33707225 - 8 months ago

In reply to RavenBranwen7888

thanks I hope so too 

• dorkygee

dorkygee

#33707226 - 8 months ago

In reply to c4blec

In reply to KyuSins

Yeah Doki Doki is a  Psychological horror as well, so if you're into actions games Doki Doki isn't really for you...

• KyuSins

KyuSins

#33707240 - 8 months ago

In reply to dorkygee

You get me gurl, but to be honest, it kind of is like a prequel to Team Salvato's next game!

• KyuSins

KyuSins

#33707241 - 8 months ago

And I'm seriously excited for it !!! It's coming out this year! Then again...Hyrule Warriors is coming out soon too...got to get that soon. I wanna play as Lana!