Forums > RWBY

Who would win a death battle? Raven Branwen or Adam Taurus?

Posts (84)

• KyuSins

KyuSins

#33709158 - 8 months ago

Alright then

• RavenBranwen325

RavenBranwen325 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 走开

#33709168 - 8 months ago

Oops.

• RavenBranwen325

RavenBranwen325 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 走开

#33709176 - 8 months ago

In reply to GrimmSeaDragon

操你媽 

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33709291 - 8 months ago

Raven for sure! As much as she has annoyed me in the past, the woman is still incredibly strong. Not to mention her magic. Adam would not stand a chance.

(Also, sorry you got attacked so badly in my topic. I only wanted to debate Rooster Teeth's faults with their character in that post.)

• RavenBranwen325

#33709330 - 8 months ago

Good. I'm glad you're saying that after our debate.

• FennecAlbain

FennecAlbain

#33709369 - 8 months ago

In reply to KyuSins

You wish.

• FennecAlbain

FennecAlbain

#33709371 - 8 months ago

In reply to RavenBranwen008

What's with the chinese characters? I thought we were speaking english.

• FennecAlbain

FennecAlbain

#33709373 - 8 months ago

In reply to SirSailorStar

Adam might stand a chance. I he uses his semblance, Moonslice: which allows him to absorb hits and strike back with counter force, he could counter Raven's attacks of her power. But the sword part will probably be fatal. Adam is not much older than Blake. He has a chance if he can play the stunt he played on Yang then K.O. 

• RavenBranwen325

#33709377 - 8 months ago

In reply to GrimmSeaDragon

Haven't you had enough?

Let me guess, you don't know much about Raven do you? Raven is clever and I don't think Adam graduated a legendary academy. I guess his semblance could counter Raven's attacks but how long will he hold up? Raven would overpower him to the until he reaches his limit. I don't know if you've noticed but the strategy Raven used on defeating Cinder was to tire Cinder out to her limit. She would do the same on Adam and in the endgame, Adam will slowly start to weaken and she'll strike the death blow which could be cutting his head off or impaling him. You're opinion is good but and all the things you said about Adam are true but Raven is smarter than Yang and she also doesn't have anger issues that needs management and she'd be ready for everyone of his attacks.