Forums > RWBY

Rooster Teeth Sucks

Posts (28)

• ValentineHeart

ValentineHeart

#33718570 - 7 months ago

In reply to menicolaq

This Community Site will NOT be getting worked on. I have shown you what per my boss the design looks like. I think it's pretty cool but then again I use the platform and I am fine here too. I think I am just generally happy. On to Binge Watching I will need to get back to you cause honestly I am not sure who is working on that part, I just know its not me. I have copied and pasted your wording and will try and get back to you soon. Have a Fantastic Wednesday!! 

Ah so is RT moving to a new site?

• menicolaq

menicolaq FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold @menicolaq

#33718580 - 7 months ago

The community will be a whole new experience per the Mike Quinn's blog - he also included design pics https://roosterteeth.com/user/... take a look. I think you will enjoy it

• ValentineHeart

ValentineHeart

#33718627 - 7 months ago

K I'm a bit confused about this community thing though. After the comment that this community won't be changed it makes me wonder if it's going to be on Roosterteeth.com or a new website or, I don't know, maybe some application on the website. I guess I'll just wait and see.