Forums > RWBY

What happened to RWBY Chibi?

Posts (6)

• demonllama6124

demonllama6124 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33716747 - 3 months ago

I'm not sure if this has been answered or not, but a new episode hasn't come out since 3/17, and I haven't heard anything on it.  Watching RWBY/Chibi  every week has been an ongoing thing for me and my girls since season 3 and honestly the only reason I am a 1st member. Can anyone give me some answers/ updates please?

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33716852 - 3 months ago

In reply to demonllama6124

They said this a bit ago but the next ep isn't till June most likely nomads from nowhere being the reason.

When in June I do not know

From my phone 

• aostheller

aostheller

#33718904 - 2 months ago

JUNE that is so not right.  Were did they post that if you don't mind me asking.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33718905 - 2 months ago

In reply to aostheller

https://roosterteeth.com/post/51677130

Hello Chibi Fans! Paula Decanini here, the Director for RWBY Chibi Season 3.  We’ve all been having a great time adventuring and joking around Beacon Academy with the gang, enjoying all the shenanigans and tomfoolery, hoping it could just go on and on and on...

Wait!  Am I saying it won’t!?  Don’t be silly! Of course there’s more RWBY Chibi coming!  We’ll be going on a break after this weekend's episode (that's Saturday March 17 for FIRST members, and Saturday March 24 for public) for a few months.  But we'll be back in June with all your favorite Chibi characters, along with a few new friends!  Once again ready for more monkeyshines, high-jinks, and so many other words that stand for fun!  

So keep your Saturday morning cartoon cereal at the ready, and we’ll be back this summer!

Took me a bit to track it down since it got buried under everything

• demonllama6124

demonllama6124 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33719041 - 2 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Thank you for finding this for me. Really sucks that they would stop in the middle of the season to work on other, less important shows. Should have either finished up the season or not start it at all. RWBY is the reason I want a corgi so much now, and will name him Zwei when that day comes. 

• AenarTenthSkraeling

AenarTenthSkraeling FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33721091 - 2 months ago

In reply to demonllama6124

I think you have things a bit backwards there. They didn't stop Chibi to make room for the Nomad, they started Chibi early because the Nomad and RvB weren't ready yet. Rooster Teeth seem to have started on a business plan where they always have at least one actual show running at any given time so that people will have an incentive to not just get but also keep First subscriptions. Things seem to be a bit hectic with a lot of shuffling in this first year but they will likely have gotten things under control by next year.