Forums > RWBY

If they do sun's backstory ever what do you think it'd be like?

Posts (4)

• graysonyumi

graysonyumi FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33719284 - 2 months ago

i personally think if they did one it'd have to be dark mostly because someone who is that happy and or gun ho all the time usually has a pretty dark past

so i think since he's always around when the gang fights the WF maybe he has some history with them like his parents were killed or something of that nature

• notvai4

notvai4

#33719398 - 2 months ago

Something unpleasant relating to Vacuo, I'm sure.

• graysonyumi

graysonyumi FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33719403 - 2 months ago

In reply to notvai4 yeah it be cool if we got it i vol 6 but if they take him to atlas then i feel before the end of that arc 

• competivekid

competivekid

#33721422 - 2 months ago

In my opinion I never really liked Sun, he just has this vibe or something that I don't like. I hoping he and Blake don't get into a serious relationship. I mean he followed Blake all the way to Beacon and ease drops on their conversations, and he knows where their room is. It's all so stalkerish, especially when he followed her all the way to mangerie. 

I don't hate Sun, he's a good person with good intentions, and is badass with his weapon, but how he is represented makes me hope for his departure, not by killing him, but having him leave teams JN_R & RWBY to do his own thing with team SNNN.