Forums > RWBY

Cinder fail

Posts (7)

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33721512 - 1 week ago

Hey! This is my first all new topic. What I will talk (Rant) about on this topic is how The writers have written themselves into a corner with cinder fall. 

1. The first thing they could do: Yeah, Cinder is dead. Problems: Raven killed Cinder. Not Ruby or/and Jaune, or anybody who suffered, it was just Raven. Start Ranting!

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33721639 - 1 week ago

Hey, Im Back! ( Grumble cumputer time limits for library, Grumble) Option 2: Cinder lives through Bullshit magic. Nobody will like this either, because nobody has been shown to be able to do this.

Option 3: Cinder saves herself. This wont happen.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33721778 - 1 week ago

In reply to Whiterosepetal This wont happen because she was frozen, thrown off a cliff, and blasted with a lightning rasengan.

• Agent-Z46

Agent-Z46

#33721897 - 1 week ago

My issue with it was that it was just really unsatisfying. We still haven't learned anything about her, her past, motivation, etc... Plus it was in a fight with Raven. As awesome as it was, there's no history there. They seemed to be building Cinder as a rival to Ruby. Like how Torchwick was her rival. So for nothing to come of it is a little disappointing. But I'm not really convinced she's dead. She could be but I don't think she is.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33721901 - 1 week ago

In reply to Agent-Z46 Yeah, thats the main reason this exists. The writers just wrote themselves into Cinder being Rubys big rival, so everybody wants Ruby(Being her rival) or Jaune (Pyrrah) to kill Cinder. Having Raven just die would be a huge letdown, but you cant see anything short of dragonball wishes bringing her back from that.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33721903 - 1 week ago

"That" Being frozen, lightning-ed and dropped off a cliff. And being stappen a few times.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33722217 - 1 week ago

Dang. First shot at at a forum topic and its deader than the Ugandan knux meme.