Forums > RWBY

The RT forum RWBY chat page.

Posts (12)

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33725658 - 1 week ago

Ok so in all seriousness I'm creating this thread for us of the RT RWBY Forums to just visit and chat about whatever. So as long as the conversations are fun and respectful so have at it. 

Sincerly yours....This guy!!!  point_down

1480736-1457241570582-FB_IMG_14572415351

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33725665 - 1 week ago

In reply to JROY

whatever you say?  okay...

mixed-mode-math.png

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33725670 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju

Is this a bad time to say I failed my programming class?

• fireflyrocked

fireflyrocked FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33725672 - 1 week ago

In reply to JROY

Could you be less specific.?

• fireflyrocked

fireflyrocked FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33725673 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju

Does it say bite me? Last code I learned was Morris.

• fireflyrocked

#33725674 - 1 week ago

I mean Morse

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33725680 - 1 week ago

In reply to fireflyrocked

no, but you can bite me.    yang

In reply to JROY

programming is hard.  My friend Kai is a great programmer, and a huge brainiac.  He totally looks like one of them proverbial nerds.  Went to some East coast school in Boston.  Bet he would know it... me though, nah, I'm just jerkin' you around :)

• notvai4

notvai4

#33725945 - 1 week ago

All that's gonna do is say that "a is less than b". It doesn't seem to do anything to change the values so it'll never really give you a different result with just that. /loser who's just finishing up his first programming class

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33725952 - 1 week ago

In reply to notvai4

it was under programming conundrums, I'm not a programmer, so I'll take you at your word.  ^,-

• JROY

#33725964 - 1 week ago

In reply to Jianju

Nah I'm just being fun too...but I do need to retake preograming next semester  smile  simple_smile neutral_face disappointed_relieved

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life

#33726041 - 1 week ago

so E3 just started. EA's conference was pretty bad though I am interested in Respawn's Star Wars project (on the topic of Star Wars it's nice that you're adding more Clone Wars content to battlefront 2 but maybe you could add more heroes you know like Windu, Ventress, Rex, Ashoka, the about 20 gajillion other Jedi active in that era. Microsoft was surprisingly good. If predicted that they would be the ones to reveal DMC5 to the public you're either a good guesser or a liar. 

Also I've been playing Deus Ex lately. Unfortunately I don't have a pc so I have to go with the ps2 version that breaks up the levels into smaller chunks (hopefully square will announce a rerelease of the game at their press conference). The game is as good as it was hyped up to be. 

• Jianju

Jianju 愛の戦士

#33726046 - 1 week ago

In reply to JROY

The title of this forum is soo long it makes it problematic checking messages on my phone, perhaps you could shorten it to an acronym:

TRGDAALADHTBRAACBTBTWFAICAHY

laughing