Forums > RWBY

RWBY volume 6 soundtrack discussion

Posts (230)

• JustJaune

JustJaune

#33759325 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe I don't think Miracle is Ruby's song. I think it's another group song. 

Rising was, as expected, my favorite of the bunch. But Miracle, Nevermore, One Thing, and Indomitable are all really close to each other. I also love Forever Fall, Beehaw, and Big Metal Shoe. Lionize is definitely growing on me, and the remixes aren't half bad this time around. All in all, a really good soundtrack. Maybe even my favorite. 

• tehepicdan

tehepicdan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759334 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JustJaune It's hard to disagree with you there. For me, only 2 of Volume 5's songs stuck with me. Volume 4 was definitely better than Volume 5 in my opinion, but Volume 6 toppled them all. I've listened to all of the new songs at least 10/15 times each now? The remixes are okay, but I aren't really hooked on the Heavenview remix of Path to Isolation. The other 2 remixes are catchy though.

Kinda makes me hyped to see how volume 7's going to turn out. Given it's set in atlas, I'm kinda expecting something EDM perhaps. After all, in Vol. 3, Team FNKI who were originally from Altas had Neon as their theme, so it could associate Atlas as having EDM tunes. Perhaps the 'Forever Fall' or 'All That Matters' of this volume will be backed by some synth-wave or something like that instead of the typical acoustics they go for with those songs.

• Some_Random_Weirdo

Some_Random_Weirdo

#33759431 - 2 weeks ago

I was just thinking about it, and I really hope they make an acoustic version of Miracle.

• HOWtwoROCK

HOWtwoROCK

#33759482 - 2 weeks ago

Lionize doesnt have a consistent beat but I got used to it

• ZanyGamer196

ZanyGamer196 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759997 - 1 day ago

Hearing the entire songs puts pieces like "Lionize" and "Big Metal Shoe" in a different perspective.  

With Lionize, you can tell Adam is fighting only for himself, and not for the Faunus as a whole.  He desires to become the new King of the Faunus, and will kill anyone who opposes him, regardless of their race.

And with how much of a diss track that Big Metal Shoe is, it makes me wonder if Cordovin was supposed to survive Volume 6.  I could've seen her and Maria in one last battle to bring their rivalry to an end.  Alas, it was not to be.