Forums > RWBY

RWBY volume 6 soundtrack discussion

Posts (141)

• JustJaune

JustJaune

#33750010 - 5 months ago

I see your Lionized and I raise you One Thing.

• HOWtwoROCK

HOWtwoROCK

#33750072 - 5 months ago

Cant find the song One Thing.

• JustJaune

JustJaune

#33750074 - 5 months ago

In reply to HOWtwoROCK It's Neo's song that played in episode 5.

• Davidlovescookies

Davidlovescookies

#33751891 - 4 months ago

going out on a limb and guessing the final track for Volume 6 is called "Nevermore", dang what a volume 5 more months til june

• JustJaune

JustJaune

#33752531 - 4 months ago

In reply to Davidlovescookies Yes, it was confirmed to be Nevermore in the credits. As well as the Silver Eyes song being Indomitable.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33754220 - 3 months ago

still waiting for news on this soundtrack.

• JustJaune

JustJaune

#33754226 - 3 months ago

In reply to RwbyRob We might hear more about it when we get towards April. Currently, May is our best bet for earliest release while June 18th-area being the latest.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33754279 - 3 months ago

In reply to JustJaune yeah true, i don’t know why I’m looking for it now, RWBY just ended

• Devastreak59

Devastreak59

#33754356 - 3 months ago

Personal can't wait to hear the full version of Big Metal Shoe

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33754378 - 3 months ago

I need lionized and indomitable ASAP. Also i can’t for the life of me remember why but for last year’s soundtrack, Jeff released three of the songs early, does anyone remember why?

• JustJaune

JustJaune

#33754391 - 3 months ago

In reply to RwbyRob They weren't released early last year, I think. I'm pretty sure for volume 4's they released: Let's Just Live, This Life is Mine, and two others early because of the long wait which was unexpected.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33754461 - 3 months ago

In reply to JustJaune oh

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33755127 - 3 months ago

Hi, don’t mind me, no new information on the soundtrack yet just dropping by on this chat cuz it was too dead for my liking.

• JustJaune

JustJaune

#33755158 - 3 months ago

In reply to RwbyRob I get that. I keep checking my community inbox every other day to see if anyone has any news to report. Other than the obvious that Casey is the definition of wholesome, there's nothing new to report.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33755614 - 3 months ago

shouldn’t news about the soundtrack start to appear next month? Like a preview of the song? They did that with like morning follows night at anime Boston in April so I’m hoping it’ll happen the same this year, just a hope anyway.

• JustJaune

JustJaune

#33755754 - 2 months ago

In reply to RwbyRob There might be a hint or a message from Casey. Last year she apologized for how long it was taking for the soundtrack to come out. I don't want to assume she'd apologize, but April seems to be the month for *something* to happen.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33755805 - 2 months ago

In reply to JustJaune just found out from Casey herself, via her Instagram story, that she “has been recording for volume 6 all weekend” so here’s to hoping for a preview early next month 

• JustJaune

JustJaune

#33755810 - 2 months ago

In reply to RwbyRob I agree. I'm hoping we'll get something good.

• HOWtwoROCK

HOWtwoROCK

#33755829 - 2 months ago

they can take their time until I get paid. 

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33756218 - 2 months ago

well a new month is here, and it may be a long shot to hope for news anytime this month but at least we’re one month closer to June.

• Hunters_Dream

Hunters_Dream

#33756740 - 2 months ago

Does anybody else absolutely adore nevermore? I know that some of you are waiting till the full soundtrack comes out but i was listening to this song three times in a row just now because i love it so much.

• HOWtwoROCK

HOWtwoROCK

#33756742 - 2 months ago

In reply to Hunters_Dream I used to be meh on it but if I listen to Lionized before it then its a cool follow up song. Ive turned around on the song so I like it no

• JustJaune

JustJaune

#33756768 - 1 month ago

In reply to Hunters_Dream It's an interesting song. It uses a small amount of instruments throughout and the vocal work exists to make up for that. It's absolutely a response song, so I'll need to hear Lionize before I listen to Nevermore again. But from a few listens, I really like it. Incredibly well made song and the entire soundtrack shows incredibly care.

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33756778 - 1 month ago

In reply to JustJaune

Another thing to listen to again before Nevermore, is From Shadows, the Yang lines reference it.... 

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33756795 - 1 month ago

Jeff’s birthday is in about 2 weeks, so I’m just hoping for some type of update cause that’s how it usually goes.