Forums > RWBY

RWBY volume 6 soundtrack discussion

Posts (39)

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33750010 - 2 months ago

I see your Lionized and I raise you One Thing.

• HOWtwoROCK

HOWtwoROCK

#33750072 - 2 months ago

Cant find the song One Thing.

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33750074 - 2 months ago

In reply to HOWtwoROCK It's Neo's song that played in episode 5.

• Davidlovescookies

Davidlovescookies

#33751891 - 1 month ago

going out on a limb and guessing the final track for Volume 6 is called "Nevermore", dang what a volume 5 more months til june

• JustJaune

#33752531 - 1 month ago

In reply to Davidlovescookies Yes, it was confirmed to be Nevermore in the credits. As well as the Silver Eyes song being Indomitable.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33754220 - 3 weeks ago

still waiting for news on this soundtrack.

• JustJaune

#33754226 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to RwbyRob We might hear more about it when we get towards April. Currently, May is our best bet for earliest release while June 18th-area being the latest.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33754279 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to JustJaune yeah true, i don’t know why I’m looking for it now, RWBY just ended

• Devastreak59

Devastreak59

#33754356 - 3 weeks ago

Personal can't wait to hear the full version of Big Metal Shoe

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33754378 - 3 weeks ago

I need lionized and indomitable ASAP. Also i can’t for the life of me remember why but for last year’s soundtrack, Jeff released three of the songs early, does anyone remember why?

• JustJaune

#33754391 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to RwbyRob They weren't released early last year, I think. I'm pretty sure for volume 4's they released: Let's Just Live, This Life is Mine, and two others early because of the long wait which was unexpected.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33754461 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to JustJaune oh

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33755127 - 1 week ago

Hi, don’t mind me, no new information on the soundtrack yet just dropping by on this chat cuz it was too dead for my liking.

• JustJaune

#33755158 - 1 week ago

In reply to RwbyRob I get that. I keep checking my community inbox every other day to see if anyone has any news to report. Other than the obvious that Casey is the definition of wholesome, there's nothing new to report.