Forums > RWBY

RWBY volume 6 soundtrack discussion

Posts (101)

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33757552 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Drjerks That link doesn't seem to be legit

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757553 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JustJaune it lead me to the music app and showed me score from Volume 5, did you get the same?

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33757554 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to RwbyRob Yes. I checked the iTunes store on my iPad. Nothing there either.

• tehepicdan

tehepicdan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33757556 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Drjerks That's just the link for volume 5 but with the 5 changed to a 6. iTunes uses the number at the end to find the album I think. Either way, that link isn't legit.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757558 - 2 weeks ago

sorry drjerks, but we aren’t getting any new info till about mid June or late June, we just have to wait, as boring as that is. 

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757559 - 2 weeks ago

although, i am wondering if you all think the all the songs are complete or near completion?

• JustJaune

#33757568 - 1 week ago

In reply to RwbyRob They're probably on the last bit of recording if they haven't already moved into editing. From what I understand, mixing isn't a fast process.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757670 - 1 week ago

i rewatched the Q&A Casey had did a couple months back and totally blanked about someone asking her when the OST would get released and she said either May or June. I know it isn’t credible but just wanted to share

• JustJaune

#33757673 - 1 week ago

In reply to RwbyRob I'm checking iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play daily to see if there's any updates. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to pull a sneaky on us and make us wait until July.

• JustJaune

#33757674 - 1 week ago

In reply to RwbyRob Ironically, the first Amazon website to get a listing for the soundtracks for volumes 4 and 5 was the Japanese one.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757677 - 1 week ago

In reply to JustJaune are you trying to imply something? Like we should check the Japanese amazon website too?

• JustJaune

#33757682 - 1 week ago

In reply to RwbyRob It wouldn't hurt. It's just amazon.co.jp and then you can translate it to English and be able to see where you search.

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757911 - 17 hours ago

a listing for the soundtrack is out.

• JustJaune

#33757919 - 16 hours ago

In reply to RwbyRob WHERE

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757924 - 12 hours ago

In reply to JustJaune I’m joking

• JustJaune

#33757925 - 12 hours ago

In reply to RwbyRob Why would you do this to me? :(

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757928 - 11 hours ago

In reply to JustJaune this forum needed some humor. 

• JustJaune

#33757930 - 11 hours ago

In reply to RwbyRob But it gave me hope and filled me with despair instead. What is this Danganronpa?

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757934 - 10 hours ago

i have no idea what that is, but you should know that the OST isn’t released till the Blu-ray is out, so you should of known i was joking man ) adam

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757935 - 10 hours ago

Also so many people on twitter are 100% convinced it’s coming out next month so they’re all excited, it’s sad 

• JustJaune

#33757937 - 9 hours ago

In reply to RwbyRob

i have no idea what that is, but you should know that the OST isn’t released till the Blu-ray is out, so you should of known i was joking man ) adam

Blu-ray isn't coming out until July 2nd. July 5th is the first day of RTX. Coincidence? 

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757939 - 8 hours ago

In reply to JustJaune they trying to get all the business they can with that Blu-ray 

• JustJaune

#33757942 - 7 hours ago

In reply to RwbyRob They're waiting until RTX to release the soundtrack because then they can generate the most hype for the weekend extravaganza.

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33757946 - 1 hour ago

In reply to JustJaune

In reply to RwbyRob They're waiting until RTX to release the soundtrack because then they can generate the most hype for the weekend extravaganza.

Plus it means more time to put some extras in, I am pretty sure Fall is the vol 6 ost "lullaby track"* so if we get an extra track it could be something else, and while we generally have a rule on songs not being cannon till they are in show/short, they are still good theory crafting material. 

Every OST has a lullaby track: Wings, All Our Days, Cold, Home, All that Matters

• RwbyRob

RwbyRob

#33757948 - 3 minutes ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe each soundtrack only gets 8 songs on it, so i don’t think there’s gonna be any extra ones besides the ones we already heard in the volume.