Forums > RWBY

Dragon Prince GD

Posts (87)

• acw28

acw28

#33739909 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Whiterosepetal

That makes me curious if there's a group of elves who "rebelled" against the others and embraced Dark magic.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33739912 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to acw28 LICH ELVES sorry I really want to see a lich in the show, elves or not.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33739969 - 2 weeks ago

You know a thought just crossed my mind. I bet the illusionist will give Rayla something that will make her appear human in the human villages.

• Whiterosepetal

Whiterosepetal

#33740002 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JROY I didint think about that. But it will get rid of a lot of problems so...

• spoolofwhool

spoolofwhool

#33740008 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JROY

That would be pretty cool.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.2

#33740151 - 2 weeks ago

You know what would be cool if Callum is half elf. Maybe his dad also remarried with and elf and had another kid like Callum's mom. Meaning Callum would discover he has both a human and Elf sibling.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33740170 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to JROY

That is one of the most common theories for the show

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33740172 - 2 weeks ago

Good news and bad from NYCC. Good news, a teaser for the final season of Voltron has been released and has an official release date, December 14. Bad news, nothing on a second season for Dragon Prince

• JROY

#33740175 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Dinobot01

What do you mean they confirmed the second season for next year.

• Leonthekillr

Leonthekillr

#33740177 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Dinobot01  

Time for Klance to be fully sunken!

• Dinobot01

#33740179 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Leonthekillr

Already has. Hurry and check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5McobYqyMxU

In reply to JROY

I know. I just found out. I retract that. REALLY EXCITED!!!

• JROY

#33740184 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Same, hopefully given it being nrtflix it'll come out earlier next year.