Forums > RWBY

RWBY - Cinder Character Short Petition Plan

Posts (13)

• AbsoluteStrength

AbsoluteStrength

#33741856 - 1 month ago

I'm just gonna come out and say it, in case anyone else didn't think that. I believe Cinder Fall should get her own short either sometime Volume 6 or after. Because we're all curious about how Cinder came to be on Salem's side. More than that, we should see the aftermath of Pyrrha's death and how powerful Ruby was exactly  with those silver eyes of her and the end result. I think they should make this short happen, don't you agree? I don't know how to start a petition for that, but once I learn to do that, I'm planning on starting it, and I'd like all of your help on making it happen.

• AbsoluteStrength

AbsoluteStrength

#33741857 - 1 month ago

And full disclosure, I have no intention on trolling you.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33741902 - 1 month ago

We know all we need to know about Cinder now.  Trying to show her backstory, especially if they're going to go the victim route with her, is not just objectively unneeded, but subjectively narrative suicide.  The woman is the planner and executor of Remnant's equivalent of the Columbine shootings, and to paint such an individual as sympathetic, in a time where the main audience of the show lives in a country that it plagued by shootings like this....well, I think you should be able to see where I am going with this.

The time to show Cinder's real backstory was before the Invasion of Vale.  It's narratively too late now.

• AbsoluteStrength

AbsoluteStrength

#33741911 - 1 month ago

I'm aware of the backstory, and I'm not saying Cinder should be the victim or sympathetic. But if you ask me, the backstory only showed how Cinder formed her team and how she attacked the Fall Maiden previously. I'm not saying I don't agree with you, but there's gotta be more to Cinder than that, objectively.

• arklaynorth

arklaynorth FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Killer of Waifus

#33741935 - 1 month ago

• Blue-Rose-89

Blue-Rose-89

#33741946 - 1 month ago

In reply to InfiniteZamasu

They already showed how she formed her team and how she attacked the Fall Maiden in Vol 3. 

We don't need to see the aftermath of Pyrrha's death because some things are better off left to the imagination. She got beat up by Ruby. The End.

Also, A petition? Seriously?

Maybe try to have faith in M&K that we will get Cinder's backstory in the show at some point instead a character short (which takes time away on them working on a Volume). 

I'm sorry for being blunt but starting a petition is not going to solve every problem.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33741954 - 1 month ago

In reply to Blue-Rose-89

While I dont think the petition is a good idea either I have to disagree with you on something.

We DO need to see the aftermath because that is clearly important. We dont know what happened and considering this took Cinder's arm, eye, and froze Kevin something SERIOUS went down.

We also have some questions on how she got away. Those are serious wounds her getting away on her own is extremely unlikely due to blood loss alone not even adding she she is missing a large amount of her weight via the missing arm so balance issues.

The situation and how it played out also doesnt make sense unless something special was going on there.

That said I think what ever went down is going to be shown at some point. I think they are leaving it unshown for a reason.

• arklaynorth

arklaynorth FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Killer of Waifus

#33741962 - 1 month ago

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33741967 - 1 month ago

In reply to arklaynorth

What?

Look to whoever WTF me, something went down on the tower after everything went white and I have a feeling its going to play a role. Ozpin's va has said we are going to find out what happened between him and cinder after that little bit of fight scene we got.

Chances are good the SE event on top of the tower is the same thing.

Something happened but we arent at a point they want to show it yet but they eventually will.

• arklaynorth

#33741991 - 1 month ago

• revanninja

#33741995 - 1 month ago

In reply to arklaynorth

Okay don't agree with your viewpoint on the community at all.

Yeah there is some people who are bad seeds but that is in any community.

But that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

From my phone 

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33742000 - 1 month ago

In reply to arklaynorth

There are other fanbases that have single toxic moments, but this fanbase is by far the most cultish, thus they are the most toxic overall.  And as I've said in the other topic, I've already checked out.  I'll be watching season 6, but there will be no real investment of any kind on my part.  Been burned by these hack writers too long to give them anymore.

• arklaynorth

#33742002 - 1 month ago