Forums > RWBY

NEO!?

Posts (11)

• pokefan548

pokefan548 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33742561 - 3 weeks ago

nuR3iv6.png

Could this possibly be Neo? Definitely a female with some involvement with Torchwick.

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that she's later seen wielding a scimitar with a drastically different style from what we've seen Neo use. It might be nothing, it might be something. We haven't yet seen Neo fight under a post-Oum animation style, so it might just be a slightly drastic stylistic change if it is Neo.

I hold out hope that BEST GIRL IS BACK! GIVE US A REDEMPTION ARC WHERE BLAKE TEACHES HER HOW TO LEAVE A CRIMINAL LIFE BEHIND!

EDIT: It could possibly also be Cinder, as the style we briefly see as well as weapon of choice roughly lines up with Cinder's, but I think we'd all be a bit pissed if they killed her off only to immediately bring her back. RWBY may have somewhat lost the plot over the last season, but I don't think RT's gone full 343i yet.

• Wits

Wits FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33742563 - 3 weeks ago

Isn't she too tall to be Neo ? Even when she disguises with her semblance I think she never changes her size. Tortchwick hat sure teases for her presence in the season, but I wouldn't bet on the cloacked figure to be her (Also why would she ever need to conceal her face with her semblance ?)

• pokefan548

pokefan548 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33742564 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to Wits

Fair enough on the size, I can't think of anything that's not super contrived- not that the series is entirely clean of contrivances.

As for the face... I'm not so sure that's her semblance at work, not entirely. I think it's just generic "Don't show the viewers who it is to maintain suspense."

• AenarTenthSkraeling

AenarTenthSkraeling FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33742622 - 3 weeks ago

From what I saw in the main thread this woman seems to be Cinder, what with the bandaged (Grimm) hand and the scimitar and everything. HOWEVER. She is also shown fighting someone wielding an umbrella in the opening (in a blink and you miss it moment). So while the woman shown is likely Cinder she is also almost certainly going to run into Neo, who probably blames her for Roman's death.

• SallyBowles

SallyBowles

#33742650 - 3 weeks ago

I am hoping torchwick is back since he was eaten with his hat on.

• AenarTenthSkraeling

AenarTenthSkraeling FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33742713 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to SallyBowles

I think the hat is just a metaphor for how Cinder's actions with Roman (conscripting him into a shadow war that got him killed) is coming back to haunt her.

• suenyo-d

suenyo-d FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33742884 - 2 weeks ago

I'm definitely very excited to see where this hooded character is going!  I absolutely love Neo and would love to see her return on the new platform, but I have a feeling it'll be more than likely Cinder.

But people can dream! =0=

• dam1994

dam1994 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33742907 - 2 weeks ago

I actually think that the cloaked individual is Cinder as they look tall and wield a her weapon later. However notice how she looked to Roman's hat and then back to us and became defensive as if threatened. 

I wouldn't be suprised if that was Neo showing up in front of her wanting to kill her for involving her and Roman in The Fall. 

I'm curious as to what she does from here on though. After all surely she won't want to side with Cinder and we know she's not a goody toshoes. However she doesn't seem to have any or anything anymore but revenge.

so I'm curious if she blame Cinder more then Ruby because if she does and she learns about Salem she just wreakless enough to oppose them.

• pokefan548

#33743195 - 2 weeks ago

Dammit.

• nick2951

nick2951 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33743224 - 2 weeks ago

Doens't necessary mean she will not show up; that Torchwick hat is there for a reason and since he is most definitely dead, she is the likely candidate. Could be that you know who will find herself hunted

• AenarTenthSkraeling

#33743235 - 2 weeks ago

Well then: Lil Miss pretty much flat out stated that she would sell the info on Cinder's whereabouts to the highest bidder, considering what we see from the opening no prizes for guessing who that is going to be. Though I'm kind of impressed that Neo has amassed a big enough fortune to outbid whatever bounty the Mistral Authorities placed on Cinder.