Forums > RWBY

RWBY Volume 6 - Mystery Woman Identity Conspiracy Theory

Posts (7)

• AbsoluteStrength

AbsoluteStrength

#33742894 - 2 weeks ago

I know almost everyone seems to think that the new woman is Cinder. And I think they may be right... and wrong at the same time. And for good reason. I have a theory that just might make sense. I believe this new mystery woman seen in the intro could be some sort of fusion of Pyrrha and Cinder that is recently formed from the two of them. Crazy? Maybe. But allow me to explain why I believe this. We all saw how Pyrrha died in Volume 3, right? Then, at Haven, Cinder Fall(s) next. Get it? Anyway, at the time of their passing, they each had half of the Fall Maiden's power, one of four relic forces we still have yet to understand. So, it stands to reason that due to their passing, their auras and bodies must have fused into a brand new one that shares their body features such as a Grimm arm that is bandaged up. Anyway, that's what I believe to be the case. Whether you feel different or you agree, I'm all ears. Although, personally, I'm hoping that it's just Cinder.

• AbsoluteStrength

AbsoluteStrength

#33742895 - 2 weeks ago

Sorry, typo. I meant "mystic forces".

• dam1994

dam1994 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33742906 - 2 weeks ago

honestly i think the cloaked individual is Cinder however notice how guarded they got when Roman's hat showed and yet they look to the before. I thinking its implying Neo showed up and to attack them.

• AbsoluteStrength

AbsoluteStrength

#33742912 - 2 weeks ago

A good thought to think about. I hope that turns out to be the case. :)

• AbsoluteStrength

AbsoluteStrength

#33742915 - 2 weeks ago

Also, I just realized that I forgot to mention the reason why Pyrrha asked Cinder if she believed in destiny, and it kinda triggered my reasoning that she knew what'd happen if the two of them are killed off thanks to Ozpin, and upon finding that out, Jaune would get very angry with him.

• AbsoluteStrength

AbsoluteStrength

#33742998 - 2 weeks ago

Hello. I tried to watch the very first episode of RWBY Volume 1 to celebrate Ruby's birthday when my brothers decided to watch a bit of that with us, only to LAUGH AT IT! Granted it had crappy animation back then, their words not mine, but I still think they should have given it a chance. I guess it's just not for everyone... :(

• AbsoluteStrength

AbsoluteStrength

#33742999 - 2 weeks ago

In fact, that's the last time I watch it with them around. >:(