Forums > RWBY

Thoughts on RWBY Volume 6

Posts (2)

• CPY98

CPY98 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33745612 - 2 weeks ago

So, I've decided to start this thread because people seem to be thinking Volume 6 is the worst Volume of RWBY. Personally, I don't see what their problems are, and I think Volume 6 is currently RWBY's best Volume, with "The Lost Fable" being my favorite episode of any Rooster Teeth show. So, what are your thoughts on the Volume so far, and if you disagree with my opinion, don't just say "You're wrong" or "Your opinion sucks". Tell me WHY you disagree with me.

• ZanyGamer196

ZanyGamer196 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33745618 - 2 weeks ago

Volume 6 is a big improvement in the storytelling area, starting with the Adam (showing actual Faunus discrimination, WF radicalization even before Ghira stepped down, and how Adam started killing more regularly) up to Episode 3 with Jinn's fairy tale about the tragedy of Ozma and Salem.  They actually showed how Salem fell into darkness, and how Ozma was called back to stop her.  And Ozpin's deconstruction was all the more believable when all his lies were exposed for the heroes to see.

Honestly, this is their best work since Volume 3, when they gave the Vytal Festival the attention it truly deserved and made it feel like a global event.  As long as they keep up what they're doing now, Volume 6 may surpass it, and I truly hope it does.