Forums > RWBY

Sounds and subtitles do not match

Posts (4)

• rt-201812020510292944915

rt-201812020510292944915

#33747165 - 3 months ago

I see RWBY as subtitles, subtitles appear 10 seconds ahead of the sound.

Please fix bugs on the RWBY playing web page.

Let sound and subtitles appear simultaneously.

Thanks you

• phoenixitachi

phoenixitachi FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33747330 - 3 months ago

This problem is persistent from chapter 2 onwards, and even the delay seems to change from chapter to chapter. Please RT fix this. Is hard for me to understand all with these voice accents and I'm not english native speaker. I don't think I'm the only one who watches RWBY with english caption on.

You're doing a really good job with this volume and the captions are the only issue I have with it. Keep going and good luck for the future chapters.

• Wits

Wits FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33747368 - 3 months ago

I too... Even if I understand most of the chapter without, there's always a few sentences that are hard to understand.

• FOV-01

FOV-01

#33749217 - 2 months ago

In the "V6-E7" you have surpassed yourself, having included a delay of 22 seconds in the subtitles of all languages.

In the actual state of the chapter there is no difference between having or not captions.

If it had not already been more than 3 weeks without solution, or if it was be a failure of that specific chapter, there would be no problem. Unfortunately that is not the case since it happens in many of them, and it feels really like a continuous and total neglect from your part.

I hope you can finally solve these problems and everything has been a issue of logistic, or a poor implementation of communication tools.

The series is great and your work too, but this kind of situations tarnish all your previous efforts and annoy your customers.

I have tried to write this comment as a constructive criticism, but as my English is still not very good I apologize if I made a mistake at express myself. My intention is not to attack but to improve.

Greetings and happy new year!