Forums > RWBY

Serious questions for those attending RTX or any related convention panels

Posts (7)

• HokutoYangSoup

HokutoYangSoup

#33755260 - 4 months ago

for those who are going to attending RTX or any convention featuring them. What are your serious questions regarding RWBY and it's quality that doesn't involve shipping and fan service?

For example

- why is characters like X and Y being inconsistent such as Yang fake PTSD and her priority to Blake over her family member

- What is the reason to include bumblebee in the finale despite not being building prior unlike Sun and Blake as seen in vol 4 and 5? Especially yang being upset about Blake leaving without telling before she change her attitude and forgive her.

- How come neither of the main characters not having a consequences after making bad decisions and the villain being nonexistent or pushover throughout vol 4 to 6.

• BakedBrain

BakedBrain FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33755269 - 4 months ago

In reply to HokutoYangSoup

There is no inconsistency inside BB.

Preferring love-interests over family is a likely reaction and the authors should even be lauded for not chickening out of this conflict.

The very nature of this ship's mechanics provides the pressure for rapid progress. And loosing limbs, being almost killed as well as being constantly haunted by the ship driver (Adam) is sufficient and proper foreshadowing for the shiptype.

The question would be, what was the intention of BB and BS. 

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.3

#33755436 - 4 months ago

In reply to BakedBrain

Well I can say a few things to NOT ask.

-Don't ask a question pertaining to Monty, its a subject they don't like to talk about for obvious reason

-Don't ask for a hug or something similar, its a question period and stuff like this leaves less questions to be asked, save it for the meet and greet.

-Spoiler related questions...obviously

-Don't drag on, be as straight to the point as you can. When I was the one watching the mic I had to subtly tell people they had to wrap it up. 

-Don't ask if a character is gone for good or not.

I didn't notice this stuff that much watching the streams but after volunteering for RTX panels you really notice it. 

• HokutoYangSoup

HokutoYangSoup

#33755528 - 4 months ago

In reply to BakedBrain

Dude I said example. Not an actual question.

I could care less about getting a downvote.

Are you referencing from the RWBY Rewind regarding their so called "Planned from the very beginning"? 

• HokutoYangSoup

HokutoYangSoup

#33755529 - 4 months ago

In reply to JROY

Unless you end up like floofartist who ask them an appropriate questions only to be replied by "It's a cartoon" by barbara, plus two completely different answers from Kerry and Miles during Vol 4 panel.

• BakedBrain

BakedBrain FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33755534 - 4 months ago

In reply to HokutoYangSoup

(A) I never downvoted until now, and do not plan to start anytime soon.

(B) I do not watch making-of-alike-stuff, so this is my in-show impression

• HokutoYangSoup

HokutoYangSoup

#33755664 - 4 months ago

Whelp, this thread is fucking pointless since no one's gonna stop RWBY from ending up like Voltron Legendary Defenders.