Forums > RWBY

Possible RWBY spin off/cross over?

Posts (3)

• Ryu_Kage_69

Ryu_Kage_69

#33757474 - 2 weeks ago

I was looking around on the YouTubes, and found this one thing called SLVR made by this guy. His work actually gave me the same feelings of WOW i got when I first found the amazing series that is RWBY. Such videos of his include SLVR. Now I'm well aware that these are probably already known, if not WELL known by now, but i still wanted to bring it some more attention. Maybe if Mark and his videos get enough attention, Rooster Teeth may get in contact with him and see if a spin off series can be made. We could get a cross over from time to time. (hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Now I know that there are others out there like this NYON thing, and they're good, don't get me wrong, but they didn't give me that same WOW factor that RWBY and SLVR did.

• VoshTheStampede

VoshTheStampede FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold For Science

#33757478 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Ryu_Kage_69

I believe Mark was an animator for DeathBattle back when it was still Screw Attack. If there was any interest in RT snatching him up I don't imagine it would be difficult for them to get into contact with each other. 

• Ryu_Kage_69

Ryu_Kage_69

#33757645 - 1 week ago

In reply to VoshTheStampede This is true, i don't think it would be difficult at all. But i still think mark and his work on SLVR should get a bit more attention. Could be the reason they haven't.