Forums > RWBY

Going to a Shannon McCormick panel at Australia Supanova Today and Tomorrow. Anyone got questions about Ozpin?

Posts (10)

• Bluerose160

Bluerose160 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759198 - 2 weeks ago

So I’m at the Australian version of Comic-Con. Shannon McCormick is at one of the panels, does anyone have any questions about Ozpin? I’m here 29th and 30th Perth Time.

• Bluerose160

Bluerose160 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33759199 - 2 weeks ago

first Panel is finished. Here’s the first recording sorry if the sound is a bit muffled. I missed the start but basically Shannon is adamant that Ozpin did nothing wrong.

>https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gxass9GrKzg5bxLvUjECtVw03iVc-ydc

• Bluerose160

#33759200 - 2 weeks ago

could use some questions for tomorrow’s panel

• Velrak

Velrak

#33759202 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Bluerose160

Questions I could understand he is not willing to answer:

WILL OZPIN FINALLY TRUST THE HEROES AND NOT HIDE ANYTHING FROM THEM ANYMORE ?

Is Ozpin still in love with Salem ?

Will he have a serious discussion about Pyrrha with Jaune ?

How will he handle meeting again Ironwood in Atlas this time ?

When will Ozpin and Oscar merge ?

Question which I think do not imply spoilers (I have only one):

Did Ozpin intervene in the choice of Oscar's new outfit ? :)

• Bluerose160

#33759206 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Velrak I will definitely ask about the outfit thing! I’d like to know the answers to the other questions too but he couldn’t even say if he got more lines for the upcoming season  :(

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Main Weapon: Rapier Wit

#33759231 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Bluerose160

With the reincarnation, is it just Ozma who carries over each time or is it a composite of all the past lives?

• Bluerose160

#33759251 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Velrak

-Shannon believes the Salem/Ozpin story is not finished yet but he’s unsure if they’re still in love.

-He loves that so many iof his characters are immortal/un-killable

He can’t say when they’ll merge. But he believes that while he didn’t have input on the outfit there was some Ozpin influences that you can notice if you look and he believes that is them starting to come together a little bit.

• Bluerose160

#33759253 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Ace-of-Rogues it hasn’t been confirmed by writers but Sharron believes that each incarnation eventually and slowly starts being able to access all of the past lives experiences and memories until the merge and that’s why he introduced himself as Ospin instead of Ozma and then that’s why when they eventually fuse he’s still use the name Oscar.

• Velrak

Velrak

#33759257 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Bluerose160

Thank you for asking !

• Ace-of-Rogues

Ace-of-Rogues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Main Weapon: Rapier Wit

#33759270 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Bluerose160

Okay, thanks!