Forums > Screen Play

MBC#11 Tucker and Dale vs Evil

Posts (23)

• JJ

JJ FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17112976 - 4 years ago

photo_05.jpg

Movie Book Club : Tucker and Dale Vs EVIL

• ZeusOlympia

ZeusOlympia FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17113036 - 4 years ago

this movie :D

tumblr_mhgpv6bu2M1qh1g19o1_500.gif

• bloodcal-cal7

bloodcal-cal7 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Im Callam Hi

#17113053 - 4 years ago

I love this movie. Good choice JJ

• chromadose

chromadose FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17113065 - 4 years ago

Top of the list of "For dear god, don't watch the trailer first" movies. A great comedic slasher, and it's nice to get a nice, light satire as opposed to the overblown ones.

• DiMono

DiMono FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold It's Back Baby!

#17113080 - 4 years ago

I forget who first suggested this movie to me, but it's easily among the funniest slasher flicks I've ever seen. Great choice.

• kaosblack21

kaosblack21 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Guardian V.4.0

#17113104 - 4 years ago

I first watched this about a year or two ago, and it's become one of my favorite movies since. Great comedy with some hilarious situations and deaths. Supposedly they are trying to get a sequel together, but it is a ways down the road.

• FrayedEnz

FrayedEnz Ummmmmmmmmmm, Sure.

#17113108 - 4 years ago

Great movie, but too bad it wasn't great at the box office. Of course the box office failure was due to a pirated version of the finished movie getting out before it was released to theaters.

• DBenitez87

DBenitez87 That's me!

#17113126 - 4 years ago

Underrated movie! So good

• SickSlickMan

SickSlickMan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Movie Critic

#17113184 - 4 years ago

I love this movie. It requires little to no thought whatsoever, just sit back and enjoy it. Probably my favorite Alan Tudyk performance as well.

• thewilkman

thewilkman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Wilkie

#17113190 - 4 years ago

Funniest movie of all time. I was in tear throughout the entire movie.

• kettelino

kettelino FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Netflix Enthusiast

#17113333 - 4 years ago

I've seen the movie on TV once and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. It had some great laughs. :) Wood chipper scene! :D

• Blutonian

Blutonian Tech Guardian

#17113347 - 4 years ago

I said on twitter that my funniest moment was the wrong finger being sewed back on, but I want to retract that and say, "You need to take the safety off on the side there" trumps the aforementioned moment for me.

• Silent_Wolfer

Silent_Wolfer The Quiet One

#17113609 - 4 years ago

Took a chance to watch this last night and I must say it's ridiculous, brutal and charming.
    I actually was expecting this to be more like Evil Dead. but this was a lovely surprise!

Loved Tucker & Dale and the back and forth with each other, along with the "incidents" with the college kids.
    An absolute perfect choice to get into Halloween.

• Colonel_Waldo

Colonel_Waldo

#17113672 - 4 years ago

This line always gets me: "I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad I'm not hung like a bear"

• twister666

twister666 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17113919 - 4 years ago

love that movie. watched it because i remember him from reaper

• PineapplHntr

PineapplHntr

#17114083 - 4 years ago

I love this movie so much!

• LaneMeneen

LaneMeneen FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold SnowIsInMyShoe

#17114168 - 4 years ago

"I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad I'm not hung like a bear."
    One of many great moments of this movie.

• dreyaeva

dreyaeva FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17115309 - 4 years ago

Such a great movie! But I love movies that make fun and have fun in their own genre.

• Blutonian

Blutonian Tech Guardian

#17115328 - 4 years ago

In reply to twister666, #15:

I actually thought it was going to be much like Reaper with a whole bunch of supernatural stuff in it akin to John Dies at the End. It totally wasn't what I expected, but I loved it anyway!

• jpack

jpack FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17116267 - 4 years ago

Not a big fan of horror movies so I was hesitant to watch this one but i'm glad I did. I found it to be legitimately funny and Tucker and Dale to be surprisingly sympathetic characters. A lot of the gore is so over the top its comedic, I never thought I'd laugh at a guy falling in a wood chipper.

• davescotts

davescotts

#17120613 - 4 years ago

Great choice this movie is awesome 😃

• Colonel_Waldo

Colonel_Waldo

#17120672 - 4 years ago

I don't know about y'all but I think the movie was very well written to the point where the movie actually felt very natural with genuine reactions to the situations Tucker and Dale and the teenagers were put in.

Until that dude went cuckoo for coco puffs, leading to a great ending.

• simonferry

simonferry

#33661263 - 1 year ago

Great one) I like it very much )