Forums > Screen Play

MBC#13 THE ADDAMS FAMILY

Posts (15)

• JJ

JJ FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17148103 - 4 years ago

1287551807.jpg

• godstouch07

godstouch07

#17148119 - 4 years ago

Dum dum dum dum *snap snap*

• Cheshire_Cat

Cheshire_Cat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Registration Team Lead

#17148692 - 4 years ago

I adore this movie. It's on my Halloween movie rotation along with Hocus Pocus, Death Becomes Her and Witches of Eastwick. Addams Family made me fall a little in love with the acting of Anjelica Huston and Raul Julia (StreetFighter aside), but especially Anjelica because Morticia is just so damn cool.
    And who wouldn't want to be adored as much as Gomez does Morticia?

Anyway, so glad for this pick!

• ELSArt

ELSArt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ty

#17148748 - 4 years ago

To Bad its Not the sequel or we would get to see Pubert Addams
    tumblr_lld5w2eGXS1qbol1s.jpg

• JDunlap

JDunlap The Dude

#17149140 - 4 years ago

In reply to TyBracamonte, #5:

lol, Pubert.

• Adz3394

Adz3394

#17149534 - 4 years ago

Is it strange that Wednesday Addams was a childhood movie crush of mine watching this as a 10 year old?

• godstouch07

godstouch07

#17149587 - 4 years ago

In reply to Adz3394, #7:

That depends on if the crush was based on infatuation for the girl or for the violence -.-

• Messenger320

Messenger320

#17149619 - 4 years ago

I first heard the tune in 3rd grade science class where we talked about the "atom" family..

• TheSlimOwl

TheSlimOwl

#17149654 - 4 years ago

YES!
    I love the Addams family :D

• LaughingWolf

LaughingWolf

#17155140 - 4 years ago

this really held up considering the age.

• JJ

JJ FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17156553 - 4 years ago

In reply to smitler12365, #11:

completely agree

• LaughingWolf

LaughingWolf

#17156688 - 4 years ago

In reply to JJ, #12:

man even though i'm on the roosterteeth website i still fangasm every time someone from the company reply's to me, especially if it's someone i enjoy watching (also screenplay is slowly becoming one of my favorite things to watch in general and it's really keeping me up to date to films and tv shows.) so this was kinda a thank you for your content and keep up the good work?.

• hydra38811

hydra38811

#17165937 - 4 years ago

It just popped up on Amazon Prime streaming so I decided to watch it again for the first time since it came out. It definitely held up after all this time.

I'm disappointed with the discussion that nobody brought up Angelica Huston as Morticia.

• graceglowbug

graceglowbug

#17167664 - 4 years ago

i friggin' loved this movie! i thought it was hilarious. good choice as always, JJ! (also shhh i know i'm late to the party)

• beautifulmidnight

beautifulmidnight FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17198550 - 4 years ago

It's funny. As much as I love this movie, I find the sequel so much more watchable.

This may be partly due to the fact that my brother and I still sing Pugsley's turkey song at Thanksgiving.