Forums > Screen Play

MBC#17 CLUE

Posts (10)

• JJ

JJ FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17218014 - 4 years ago

clue.gif

• StryfeRyder

StryfeRyder FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17218953 - 4 years ago

Someone with more skill than me needs to Photoshop TLR into this shot!

• datatypel

datatypel

#17219167 - 4 years ago

this movie was great. for whatever reason i was expecting a thin plot with some heavy hints. but Clue doesn't do that, in fact it just ignores everything, even itself. i mean colors for names could be considered inspiration for a certain Tarantino film.
    the whole cast is great at involving and immersing the audience into the story. for me Tim Curry was the highlight of this movie. he's so happily sinister that i wish he was able to get a part in newer films, like maybe opposite Tim Roth...
    glad i watched Clue, great suggestion JJ. I love it when older films are pointed out to me that i didn't know of, and enjoy them

• Mermaidslur

Mermaidslur FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17219238 - 4 years ago

This movie rules, I use to watch it all the time as a kid and Tim Curry as the butler it just too perfect. If anyone likes this film they should check out the movie Murder by Death which came out a year or so before Clue.

• SailorTweek

SailorTweek FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Head Guardian

#17219506 - 4 years ago

So much talent.
    So many great gags.
    Really is one of my favorite comedy movies of all time smiley13.gif

• SailorTweek

SailorTweek FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Head Guardian

#17219507 - 4 years ago

In reply to Mermaidslur, #4:

Murder By Death was so goofy XD

• njchargers

njchargers FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17220174 - 4 years ago

I've watched this movie so many times growing up and each time it gets funnier and funnier. I love noticing just how perfectly they directed this where, if you know what's going to happen based on the third ending, you can see it coming with, at least, the first few deaths. This was my first film seeing Tim Curry and I've loved him ever since. All of the main cast in this movie are great. Overall, definitely a movie I'd highly recommend to anyone who loves 80s/90s humor.

• Mermaidslur

Mermaidslur FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17220972 - 4 years ago

In reply to SailorTweek, #6:

Yeah it's super goofy, but it does have Mrs. Peacock in it before she was Mrs. Peacock. I keep wondering if it's the same house/set as Clue.

• VIPonSWOLE

VIPonSWOLE FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17222620 - 4 years ago

The flames on the side of my face line by Mrs White is such a classic

• KatieKoofka

KatieKoofka FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Honey Badger Supreme

#17240317 - 4 years ago

In reply to VIPonSWOLE, #9:

Madeline Kahn is pure gold in this film!