Posts (108)

• How_Humorous

How_Humorous

#17280347 - 4 years ago

Oh boy

• SliWill

SliWill

#17281164 - 4 years ago

This entire thing is so dam crazy, I had been wanting to see the film for a little while now and it's cool that they are trying to work out another means of releasing it so I'm stoked.

With that said, this is the most interesting thing to read about... hearing about the internet being down in N.K is also mind boggling as well as the complete blackout of certain documents leaked through the hacks (Early Spectre script etc.)

Post edited 12/22/14 11:49PM

• SilverKM03

SilverKM03

#17281406 - 4 years ago

This whole situation wreaks of nonsense. There are more people weighing in on this than there are people who give a shit about the movie itself. (Of course, I am referring to the media coverage - not individuals here) If someone made a movie about these events, you wouldn't watch it.
    tumblr_lqhcivYjRS1qbzvnio1_500.gif
    If we were to follow this manic chain of events- questions about Internet security might begin to arise. The sopa pipa stuff... No one liked those, right?
    tumblr_ml24sobFUb1qb9pa3o1_500.gif
    Let's do the dysfunctional thing and pretend this never happened.

• PupusaMonkey

PupusaMonkey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Mundane

#17281927 - 4 years ago

In reply to SilverKM03, #125:

Here here! Let the Kim Jong Un mockery continue. Again.

• SomersaultGuy

SomersaultGuy Who?

#17281971 - 4 years ago

Sony are now distributing the movie to theatres that will screen it. This just came out a few hours ago.

• LauraLazer

LauraLazer

#17285744 - 4 years ago

If you go here you can actually watch the movie online now. It's 5,99$ I think and you can watch it for 48 hours. Seems to be US only though.

• xBu11etSp0ngex

xBu11etSp0ngex FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17293811 - 4 years ago

Watched it friday night and have to say that it's pretty good. It is a Seth Rogan film so expect that type of humor.

• JoshRyanAbne

JoshRyanAbne

#17295791 - 4 years ago

Watched it at home with friends last Friday..we all got a good laugh, then rented Team America World Police to finish the night..what a combination.