Forums > SideQuest

GB's Sidequest Shuttle Service

Posts (3)

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#31212222 - 8 years ago

Hello friends!

To save people the trouble of getting a cab from the airport to the RTX hotel, I'm going to be running a shuttle of sorts on Wednesday and early (Before 11AM) Thursday.

Basically, I'll come pick you up from the airport on your word that you'll buy me a beer or two later in the weekend. It'll be cheaper than getting a cab, and faster than taking the bus. Plus, I'll get to meet some of you before we hang out for Sidequest.

Sound good? If so, message me with details of when you are arriving, and I'll message you my cell phone number. We can arrange other details through messages too.

FYI, I have a Ford Explorer, so I can legally haul 4 extra people but I do have room in the back if you're willing to ride with no seatbelt. That'd only be necessary if more than 4 people at a time want a ride, which I don't really expect.

Anyway, message me if you're interested, or post here if you have any questions

• Newbs

Newbs FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold PM

#31212223 - 8 years ago

In reply to GB330033, #1:

This seems like a really elaborate way to get strangers into your vehicle...hmm...

Sounds like a great idea and if I weren't going to be Dopp's wingman I'd be up for sure.

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#31212224 - 8 years ago

In reply to Newbs28, #2:

Hahaha... No... thats not it at all... >.>

Seriously though, I'm just trying to put my spare time to good use and help people out/save them money.