Forums > SideQuest

Where is everyone coming from?

Posts (62)

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#31180626 - 8 years ago

In reply to Abstruse, #50:

Well yes, that is true, but if you are in a particular location that you know is supposed to contain a large amount of RTXers you should be able to pick them out.

I mean, what're the odds that the places we are going are going to have large concentrations of people at the same time as when we are there?

• Abstruse

Abstruse

#31180627 - 8 years ago

In reply to Newbs28, #51:

No, because of the Nerf Wars planned, too many people will be tempted to run up and smack anyone in an orange shirt in the face.

I saw the codeword should be "Shotgun". Yeah, I know it's Texas, but it's really not used that often here I swear!

• jennacide

jennacide

#31180628 - 8 years ago

In reply to Newbs28, #1:

shut yo mouth, Newbs- myself, my bro, and my friend are coming from BV/AV. Southern suburbs represent!

• Sefira

Sefira

#31180629 - 8 years ago

Alright, my group has one from Tallahassee, one from Panama City Beach, one from British Columbia (I don't know her well so I don't know her hometown but I think it was a near-to-Vancouver place), and my girlfriend and me coming from Savannah, and we're meeting up with three from Chicago.

• Newbs

Newbs FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold PM

#31180630 - 8 years ago

In reply to jennacide, #54:

Yes! An actual normal person there with me! Can't wait!

• scope1994

scope1994

#31180631 - 8 years ago

you seriously think a bunch of RVB fans will be hard to spot?

btw coming in from Chanute, KS also see ya on Thursday.

• bi_pagan

bi_pagan

#31180632 - 8 years ago

I'll be flying in from Charleston, South Carolina!

• MonkeyingAbout

MonkeyingAbout FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31180633 - 8 years ago

Centreville, VA (just outside of DC)

• Banjo

Banjo Overture

#31180634 - 8 years ago

Flying in on Friday evening from Tacoma, WA.

• FirebirdLady

FirebirdLady

#31180635 - 8 years ago

Driving in from Jackson, MS on Thursday. I think I'm the only MS person coming . . .

• sdesperado

sdesperado

#31180636 - 8 years ago

San Antonio, Tx! I'll be driving up Wednesday, and hopefully get a ticket for midnight showing of Hangover 2 at Alamo Drafthouse!

• zsurvivalist

zsurvivalist

#31180637 - 8 years ago

Portland, OR all the way!!!