Forums > SideQuest

Thanks for the awesome!

Posts (5)

• kitn42

kitn42

#31224089 - 8 years ago

I just want to thank Count3D (Dom) and GB330033 (Grady) for putting all of sidequest together. My trip to Austin for RTX would not have been as remotely cool without going to some of the sidequest restaurants. Such as: Gourdoughs (Granny's pie and Flying pig FTW!) Franks (bacon covered cinnamon roll, anyone?) and Your Mom's burgers (can't go wrong with a juicy burger) smiley13.gif

And now I'm going to go be all sad, knowing that I have to wait a whole year for another sidequest. smiley2.gif

• Abstruse

Abstruse

#31224090 - 8 years ago

We can do a Sidequest pretty much anytime. There's enough locals around here that if everyone decided they wanted to come down in say October (when the weather won't try constantly to murder you), we could get plenty of stuff together to do.

• Disz

Disz

#31224091 - 8 years ago

Yes, thank you Count3D and GB330033, Sidequest was a great addition to RTX, thanks for setting it up it was a blast.

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#31224092 - 8 years ago

No no, thank all of YOU for coming out! We just made arrangements, YOU made the awesome!

And don't be sad... look for some cool news over the next few months about the future of SideQuest as we plan for next year and beyond!

• Count3D

Count3D FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Site Admin

#31224093 - 8 years ago

Thank you, means a lot!

If you had a great time, it's because you were making it great. We hope you can all make it to the next one!

We'll do our best to make 2012 even better. smiley1.gif