Forums > SideQuest

PAX SideQuEAST 2012

Posts (5)

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#31510543 - 7 years ago

Event Fast Facts:
    What?: PAX hangout with the RT Community!
    Where?: The Pour House Bar and Grill
    When?: Not sure! Vote!
    How much?: Free! (Besides whatever you want to spend on food+drinks)
    What am I paying for?: N/A
    Age limit?: Unsure

Hey everyone! Are you going to be at PAX East? Do you want to SideQuest with us on Sunday evening? Post here and vote in the poll if you'll be joining us!

Post edited 3/06/12 6:46PM

• septagon

septagon

#31510544 - 7 years ago

I can't wait to see everyone.

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#31510545 - 7 years ago

SideQuEAST! When? (Please only vote if you're planning to attend PAX East)

• septagon

septagon

#31510546 - 7 years ago

In reply to GB330033, #3:

The reason I chose Sunday is because it probably won't conflict with any pax afterparties or community events. Thursday night is the pub crawl, and Friday /Saturday nights are afterparties galore... Not that I still wouldn't swing by no matter what night it was. I live here after all.

• GB330033

#31510547 - 7 years ago

In reply to septagon, #4:

Those were my original thoughts too. I figured a post-PAX hangout would be better but I still wanted to put it to a vote.