Forums > SideQuest

RTX SideQuest: The BarLympics

Posts (47)

• Juls

Juls FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Blam Bitches

#31510603 - 7 years ago

Tell me there will be beer pong and flip cup involved in the Barlympics. I have never been to a bar golf or beer olympics that did not involve one or both of those games and would be a sad panda if ours didn't.

• LordOwen

LordOwen

#31510604 - 7 years ago

Wow... Sold out already? I'm going to have to Sam Fisher my way in somehow...

• BeardOfZeus

BeardOfZeus

#31510605 - 7 years ago

Got me and my friends tickets in just the nick of time!

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#31510606 - 7 years ago

We may be able to expand the capacity and sell some more tickets, but I can't make any promises right now.

• angellos1987

angellos1987

#31510607 - 7 years ago

If the capacity can't be increased can other people still come to hang out without participating in event activities since no tickets? i imagine that shouldn't be bad for at least the bar crawl portion as long as im paying for myself and not interfering with event right?

• angellos1987

angellos1987

#31510608 - 7 years ago

If the capacity can't be increased can other people still come to hang out without participating in event activities since no tickets? i imagine that shouldn't be bad for at least the bar crawl portion as long as im paying for myself and not interfering with event right?

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#31510609 - 7 years ago

In reply to angellos1987, #31:

Without a ticket you just won't be able to get into our private area upstairs where we're going to have games, trivia, and keep track of points and such.

• angellos1987

angellos1987

#31510610 - 7 years ago

That's ok at least i could still follow the party smiley0.gif

• locken

locken FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold We're All A little Mad H

#31510611 - 7 years ago

In reply to angellos1987, #33:

I say grab a gang to join you when you go.

• angellos1987

angellos1987

#31510612 - 7 years ago

there is an idea

• IDivideBy0

IDivideBy0

#31510613 - 7 years ago

I bought 2, but now have 2 more going! Can we tag in during our "specialties"? One waits downstairs while the other goes up during their "relay" leg? I'll even bring a baton.

• BeardOfZeus

BeardOfZeus

#31510614 - 7 years ago

So what is the plan about those who are under 21 but above 18 as far as teams and things go?

• GB330033

#31510615 - 7 years ago

In reply to BeardOfZeus, #37:

We'll have activities for you. You'll be able to compete in the various games (pool, air hockey, etc), assorted video games, and trivia. Only the drinking stuff will be off limits.

• locken

locken FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold We're All A little Mad H

#31510616 - 7 years ago

In reply to GB330033, #38:

So what you're really trying to say is... We're all going to have a good time! smiley13.gif

• Izzi

Izzi

#31510617 - 7 years ago

In reply to Locken, #39:

Good times will be had, drunken or not!

• locken

#31510618 - 7 years ago

In reply to Izzi, #40:

Whole heartedly agree... I may need to bring a camera so I can recreate the memories of the good times.

• angellos1987

angellos1987

#31510619 - 7 years ago

No more following the party for me! got my ticket today thanks for boosting the capacity! smiley0.gif

• Cheshire_Cat

Cheshire_Cat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Registration Team Lead

#31510620 - 7 years ago

Wait list is a go-go!! Just have to book my flight and I am set for RTX. YEY!

• RemboSlice

RemboSlice FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Shenanigans

#31510621 - 7 years ago

do you have to pre purchase tickets or can you get them at the event? cause my friends and i want to go

• GB330033

#31510622 - 7 years ago

In reply to MillerTime91, #44:

You must pre-purchase tickets from our website. Better do it fast, because we're almost sold out!

• RemboSlice

RemboSlice FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Shenanigans

#31510623 - 7 years ago

got 6 of the last 9 tickets..my buds and i will see you guys there!!!

• BeardOfZeus

BeardOfZeus

#31510624 - 7 years ago

Have extra tickets message me for info.