Forums > SideQuest

RTSQ for Extra Life: Cards FOR Community

Posts (2)

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#32322692 - 5 years ago

I certainly don't need to explain Cards Against Humanity to most of you. You already know what kind of crazy fun can be had in a big game of it. Well, we're going to be playing CAH as our marathon extends late into the night and our eyeballs begin to melt out of our heads, and we want YOU to play with us!

As part of our CAH game, we're going to have a community hand, where the community collectively chooses clever cards to play! (Try that three times fast) The community will be playing alongside and competing against the best and brightest minds in Austin people who decided to show up to our party.

If you want to join in the craziness, be sure that you're connected to Rooster Speak during Extra Life. In addition to that being your route to joining in on the community hand, the crew at Rooster Speak will also be playing some online CAH using the website Pretend You're Xyzzy. There's even a Rooster Teeth themed expansion on there!

Our CAH game will probably begin later in the evening (Think 10pm-ish central time) so be sure to hang around into the night if you want to join in on the community hand. Time to unleash the Squadron of moles wearing aviator goggles!

• MrFusion

MrFusion FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Calm Like A Bomb

#32322693 - 5 years ago

Thanks god! I was gonna say eventually my eyes were going to melt.