Forums > SideQuest

RTSQ for Extra Life: Endless-er Setlist

Posts (7)

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#32322675 - 5 years ago

If you're at all familiar with Rock Band, you know of the "Endless Setlist", the challenge at the end of the game where you have to play through all of the on-disc songs in a row. To get the achievement, you have to do it without pausing. It is hell.

For Extra Life, we want to make the Endless Setlist a bit... endless-er, and we want your help!

We're asking the community to put together an Endless-er Setlist that our Extra Life team has to play through over the course of our 25 hour marathon. Consider any Rock Band song to be fair-game, but be aware that we might not have some songs available. I'll try to update as much as possible with what we have available.

So, just how much pain do you want us to be in? Do your worst!

Edit:

Here's the full Rock Band song database
    I have Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Rock Band 3, Lego Rock Band, Green Day Rock Band, Rock Band Blitz, and loads of DLC.
    DO YOUR WORST!

Current Endless-er Setlist:

Through the Fire and Flames - DragonForce (From @Hunter)
    Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd (From @Hunter)
    ??? - Queen (From @SailorTweek) (I'll check which ones I have tonight)
    Everlong - Foo Fighters (From @SailorTweek)
    Lots of Jonathan Coulton (From @SailorTweek) (I'll check which ones I have tonight)
    ??? - Rush (From @Arcys) (I'll check which ones I have tonight)
    Maps ("Just 100 times in a row")- Yeah Yeah Yeahs (From @NeoStorm via Twitter)

Post edited 10/29/13 11:15AM

• Hunter

Hunter Achievement

#32322676 - 5 years ago

Through the Fire and Flames.

Free Bird.

Off the top of my head, those two should be plenty fun. ;D

• SailorTweek

SailorTweek FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Head Guardian

#32322677 - 5 years ago

In reply to GB330033, #1:

There are some AWESOME Queen songs that are not Bohemian Rhapsody XD
    Everlong by Foo Fighters
    Any songs available by Jonathan Coulton

• mrarcys

mrarcys FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Austin Head Guardian

#32322678 - 5 years ago

Rush. All of Rush.

• mrarcys

mrarcys FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Austin Head Guardian

#32322679 - 5 years ago

Also "Rosanna" by Toto. Because the world needs more Toto.

• pyromasso

pyromasso

#32322680 - 5 years ago

Huey Lewis. I don't care if I'm Huey or The News, I'll sing whatever.

• Consuela

Consuela FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold @consuelawright

#32322681 - 5 years ago

In reply to SailorTweek, #3:

Somebody to Love is definitely one of my favorites. I'll be butchering that song this weekend.