Forums > SideQuest

RTSQ for Extra Life: Minecraft PC

Posts (14)

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#32322898 - 5 years ago

That's right! We're going to be playing Minecraft for Extra Life!

We'll have a brand new world opening up at 11am on Saturday when our marathon starts, but it'll only be open for 25 hours! We want to see what the community can accomplish in 25 hours of Minecraft!

We'll be playing on the PC, and we'll be whitelisting the server. So if you want to join, please let us know ahead of time so we can add you to the whitelist. We'll be updating the whitelist throughout Extra Life, so don't fret if you don't find out about this until later. Server details will be posted here as soon as we have them:

Server IP address:

What will you do? Just try to survive? Build a house? Construct a Tower of Pimps? Or maybe you'll be ambitious and try to take on the Ender Dragon? You've got until Saturday morning to decide!

• mrarcys

mrarcys FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Austin Head Guardian

#32322899 - 5 years ago

So very, very in on this.

Name: MrArcys

• Bryher

Bryher FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32322900 - 5 years ago

I would like to join. User name is CiriIon (the letter after the second i is a capital i and not an L)

• Caboose502

Caboose502 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32322901 - 5 years ago

Honestly, this is what I'm most excited about. Never really play Minecraft with other people.

RulingWalnut

• MrFusion

MrFusion FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Calm Like A Bomb

#32322902 - 5 years ago

Name: plopez78

• KyoteLewis

KyoteLewis FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Archivist

#32322903 - 5 years ago

nolander001

• Rae

Rae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32322904 - 5 years ago

Golden_Rae

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#32322905 - 5 years ago

I'll send everyone in here the server info shortly

• Jillers

Jillers

#32322906 - 5 years ago

Done. I'm in. For a little. Until it's my streaming shift at least.

TheJillers

• ChaosMana

ChaosMana

#32322907 - 5 years ago

Albedo7777

• Evon

Evon yep

#32322908 - 5 years ago

The Server you guys will be jumping on is still on 1.6.2, but the world is awesome, so it makes up for it. :D

The Minecraft launcher lets you setup profiles to use older versions of the client.

Check our Group Page for info.

The world is built up where you spawn in, but as you walk out of the castle area you start in there should be a sign/button that will warp you to an unoccupied part of the world.

Post edited 11/02/13 3:34PM

• Rae

Rae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32322909 - 5 years ago

Sent me the info, but must have missed whitelisting me

• Bryher

Bryher FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32322910 - 5 years ago

FYI, there is now a safehouse near the spawn. Change or take what you wish just please don't kill the mooshroom

• Evon

Evon yep

#32322911 - 5 years ago

In reply to Rae, #7:

sorry, added.