Forums > SideQuest

RTSQ for Extra Life: Big Team Halo

Posts (8)

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#32322434 - 5 years ago

What would a Rooster Teeth gaming event be without Halo?

Eh. Probably filled with more GTA.

NEVERMIND THAT!

As part of our Extra Life marathon we're going to be playing a TON of Halo! We're planning to set aside several hours to play some Big Team Battle with other community groups and members.

Here in Austin, we're going to have an elite (No) competent (Eh) human (Perfect!) team of 8 Halo players all playing in the same room, utilizing vastly superior communication and battle tactics to crush everyone who stands in our way. (Let's just leave it at playing)

Oh, did I mention that we're going to be livestreaming our awesomeawfulness? AND hopefully giving away some sweet prizes to people watching and playing with us?

Want to take us on? Great! Leave your gamer tag in a comment and we'll send you an invite once we get rolling. We'd also like you to help us support Extra Life either by linking to your own donation page where we can see how much you've raised OR by linking to the person that you've already donated to.

Enim Filii!

GT: GB700
    Extra Life: Support the RT SideQuest Team!

PS: Be sure to download Halo 3 for free before October 31st, because we'll be revisiting the glory days of Halo 3 in addition to playing Halo 4!

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32322435 - 5 years ago

I'd love to get in on this. I'll be streaming for Controllers for a Cause (Ladies of Rooster Teeth and AH Angels) at some point so scheduling may be tricky.

GT: Lady Odd Duck
    Personal Donation Page

• GB330033

GB330033 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whoops, looks like somet

#32322436 - 5 years ago

In reply to LadyOddDuck, #2:

I actually want to carve out a special time where our two groups can play together for a while! Going to send an email about that later tonight

• LadyOddDuck

LadyOddDuck

#32322437 - 5 years ago

In reply to GB330033, #3:

Sounds great! Looking forward to it!

• Evon

Evon yep

#32322438 - 5 years ago

I'd be down to bust out Halo 3 for some good times.

GT: I am Evon

• bobbysworld

bobbysworld

#32322439 - 5 years ago

GT: frost2100

• AbelK

AbelK

#32322440 - 5 years ago

GT:darkath2468

• AgnizingStrm

AgnizingStrm

#32322441 - 5 years ago